Prince Of Egypt.

• Dedicated to Mindless Behavior!! 7.1.12 - 11:22 pm. <3

hdsfkjhsdfsdjfshdfksfdkj! MINDLESS BEHAVIOR WON THE VIEWER'S CHOICE AWARD ON BET LAST NIGHT! Bro, I'm so proud of them. They've worked so hard for that award and I sure as hell broke a sweat voting. These boys inspire many of us — including me — today. Last night, I sat down and thanked God for these boys. They have talent beyond talent and they have impeccable class for their age. When the guy announced Mindless Behavior at 11:22 pm, I literally did a somersault off my bed. My heart rate sped up about 100 a minute. I was like that for an hour until I went to bed. Nobody can ever understand how much I love these boys. It's been exactly a year and a half since I've been a fan. I adore these boys as if I was there from the beginning. (Which I wasn't. Not even gonna lie.) These boys mean the world to me and I want to be there when they get their first Grammy or in about 40 more years when they get a Lifetime Achievement Award. I want to be there and I love these boys until the death of me. -Ty.

  Anyways, story time! :) *PLAY SONG ON SIDE ON PRINCE'S P.O.V.*

  Dedicated to the wonderful and talented Mindless Behavior! :)

____________________________________________________________

  [Monologue #44]

  Tough love answered my call. As bad as I want to say no, I want to say yes. I can't resist temptation and it has me contemplating. I do want you to hold me at night and make me feel safe. Only question is, do I feel worth your attention? Am I going to be all you want and need though I'm an emotional train wreck? Tell me now, man. Tell me now and I promise to thank you later.

____________________________________________________________

  {New Jersey, Friday, August 8th}

  (Royalty's P.O.V.)

  I sat in a chair of our abandoned residence, rolling up a blunt and drinking Purple Lean. Everyone else was digging into their Chinese food. I awaited my daughter's appearance so she could tell me what happened with our target, Sevarion Ridgewood.

  As I took yet another sip of my drink, Dessie strolled through the door, happier than a gay man at a parade.

  Dessie: I'm homeeeeee!

  Antoine: (stuffing pork lo mein in his mouth) How did it go?

  Dessie: He's in.

  We all high-fived her. I knew Dessie would come through.

  Royalty: Atta girl! Always know how to make me proud.

  Angela: Enough of the celebration. What do we do now?

  Royalty: We have to have Sevarion send us those pictures of her. I'm so sure he knows her.

  Stephon: But why do we need the pictures?

  Royalty: Don't question me, little nigga. We have to familiarize ourselves. After a bit of observation, we'll capture our Princess and her toad, putting them to death forever.

  Dessie: So why are we in Jersey if she's somewhere in New York?

  Royalty: Because we have another part to the mission. We have to find Sasha Marie's house. She'll tell us exactly where Young Blood and Little Blue is.