Dear, Sevarion Ridgewood...

.....titties. lol.

we're down to the last few chapters now....omfg.

___________________________

[Definition #2]

Takotsubo Cardiomyopathy- A non-ischaemic cardiomyopathy (restriction of blood supply to tissues) whereas a traumatizing incident triggers the brain to distribute chemicals that weaken the heart tissue. Modernly known as Broken Heart Syndrome.

____________________________

(Omniscient P.O.V.)

Over the course of the week, things were smoothly sailing for everyone. Everyone was happy with their situations, including Jas'marieé and Princeton. Though they weren't quite back to normal, you could clearly see the chemistry between them.

Within the week, Jas'marieé learned to accept her mother's death, though she had no real closure. She took this as a lesson for future reference; forgive all of your enemies. Although she tried to redeem her self-esteem, she fell into the cracks by starting up her weed smoking again. She only did it periodically, so she wouldn't have the lasting stench of weed clinging to her pores. Another part of redemption was getting on track with schoolwork. She had fell behind rapidly, so she scrambled to make up the tens of exhibitions she had backed up. Recently, she'd noticed her appetite disappearing on her, which was highly unusual, along with her sleeping patterns. She had hoped it was just a phase.

As for Princeton, he was still the same when it came to schoolwork, bringing in a pool of A's. As for the body, he had grown more athletic, though the athletic growth in him had started a while back. He was into basketball more compared to when he was fourteen and wrapped in the art of music. Socially, he was fine with everyone, including Jas'marieé. Although their relationship stood merely platonic, they had managed to be able to have a conversation without any argumentatives.

It was the Saturday after a full-on course in basic training from B-More when Jas'marieé got an unexpected surprise at her front door. Closer to closure? Most definitely.

____________________________

{Jas'marieé's House, Saturday December 13th, 9:09 pm}

(Jas'marieé's P.O.V.)

I inhaled a breath of air, tired as hell. B-More's training was tedious and I felt like rubber afterwards. Today, Prince and I mastered the skill of flexibility, which was never a problem for me to begin with. Everything he taught us was quite handy for gym class; I had practically passed gym with flying colors. This training of ours had been going on for a day, and Prince and I had been successful in the learning process. We had one week left before we were to initiate our plan to take down Ice Gang once and for all.

As I laid in bed in my black spandex bodysuit, I turned on the TV, clicking through the channels. After a good one-hundred channels, I saw my favorite show, Misfits, in progress. It was the episode when the Misfits' powers are exposed to the general public. I made a note to myself to put Prince on to this show.

The doorbell rang, and I groaned, standing to my feet. I walked out of my room and to the front door. I unlocked the door, and my whole demeanor changed; Sevarion stood before me, daring to look me in my eyes. I froze up, trying to decide if I wanted to beat his ass or be fearful of what he had planned for me.

Jas'marieé: What the fuck do you want?! God, haven't you done enough damage?!

Sevarion: Jas'marieé, please hear me out before you scream at me.

Jas'marieé: What do you want?

Sevarion: Please let me in.

I raised an eyebrow before gesturing for him to come in. I slightly closed the door behind him, leaving it purposely cracked in case I found myself in a predicament where I had to run from him.