Genesis: The Rebirth Of My Heart.

(l'll edit the formatting later on) anyway, leggo.

*Play Song On Sidee>>>>*

_______________________________________

[Monologue #48]

I want you all to myself. I want to feel your sensational love caress my loveless body. When you kiss me, I want to feel an ignited fire between us. I'm confined in a place that keeps my feelings away from yours. I want you to free me. I want you to grab me by my arms and pull me towards you. I want all of you. I just won't tell you how much I care. I'll tell you soon, but for now, I have a test for you - it's the rebirth of my heart.

________________________________________

{The Next Morning, Monday August 25th}

(Princeton's P.O.V.)

"I haven't yet for reasons of your own

But soon I'm sure you'll tire from being alone

U haven't recovered from the pain of the past

So u show me affection behind the wall of glass

But when I do finally kiss u

U will realize at last my heart is true."

I closed the book Lexi gave me called A Rose That Grew From Concrete by Tupac. That dude can write. My mind recited the poem over and over. It reminded so much of Jas'marieé. She's been on my mind since I woke up. For some reason, I was scared for her. I don't know what has me feeling like this, but I know I have to take initiative in order to ensure the safety of both of us.

For some reason, I've been having the urge to like take her down. I know it might sounds stupid or something a jerk might say, but I can't help it. I want to stop that feeling, though. I don't want our whole relationship based on sex. I know we're beyond that, but I don't want it to even get there. I have urges to kiss her as well. Not even a peck - more like a full-on. Every time we kissed, she would refrain - except for that time yesterday when I kissed her in the park. The only thing is that she doesn't know it was me. I guess it'll be me, myself, and I.

With that said, I checked my phone. I had one message from Prod, one message from Biz, and one from Jassie. I checked Prod's first.

[Prod Da G] wassooop Prince?! did you ever find her?! :o

I checked Biz's next.

[LondonGawdezz] Princeeee ! We Miss You , Cashew ! ( Peep My Rhyming Skills , lool . ;D ) But We Proper Miss You ! ♥ And You Betta Be w. My Bew Jassie . :)

I cracked a small smile at her British slang. Last but not least, Jassie.

[TheLonelyWolf] Thanks. For everything...You're probably knocked tf out, lol. But idc. lolololol. :* Bye! ;)

I laughed at her cuteness. I looked at what time it was. 3:28 am. She was up that early? Knowing her, she was probably sleeping. Knowing she's safe is all that matters.

_____________________________________

(Jas'marieé's P.O.V.)

I'm afraid to go to sleep.

Shadow might try to kill me in my sleep. I'm even afraid of Sevarion or Ice Gang trying to find me. I stil couldn't believe Sevarion cheated on me and hit me. On top of that, I'm pregnant with his baby. This is all my fault, anyway. If I never would've left Atlanta, me and Prince would've probably worked our bullshit out and been fine. There's no point in complaining now. You can't reverse the past.