●Haus Of Balloons● (Part 2 of 4)

otay....this chapter is ALL about the Kickback Vinny and Jassie attend. Does Jassie slip up?

& OMFG guise, I got The Weeknd's album today! *fangirls* Everything sounded brand new w. the drums & ish. The 3 bonus songs are GREAT. I already heard Twenty-Eight beforehand, but my new favorite song is Till Dawn (Here Comes The Sun). The artwork is beautiful. Overall, the best few hours of my life.

[Play Song On Side >>>]

_________________________

[Quote #4]

"The nights passed so much quicker than the days did."

- The Weeknd, "House Of Balloons-Glass Table Girls" and "XO/The Host"

___________________________

(Omniscient P.O.V.)

For the next two days since Vinny and Jas'marieé met up, Jassie hadn't shown her face in school. She'd stay home, eat, and drink; sometimes smoke if she had any more weed left in the slightly bigger bag Vinny brought her the night after their meeting.

Prince had been texting and calling all times of the day, and she only answered one of the texts he'd sent her. They talked for a while, and decided to make plans to stay over at Lexi's house for the weekend. She had told him not to come get her, because she'd bring herself. He agreed, though he had his suspicions.

It was the night of the kickback, and Jas'marieé was somewhat happy to be in a stress-free environment. At kickbacks, no one had any worries--besides the fact that you can't come empty-handed.

And Vinny surely didn't come empty-handed.

__________________________

{Salim's House, Marcus Garvey Boulevard, Friday, December 5th, 9:56 pm}

(Jas'marieé's P.O.V.)

Vinny and I entered Salim's house, and the smell of weed hit my nose. Vinny introduced me to Salim as Cadyn, so I wouldn't have to deal with the fame bullshit. I was welcomed with open arms and weed. Great.

I passed my bottle of Grand Marnier around, watching everyone fill their shot glasses up and down the liquor. I filled my cup up with Patrón and pineapple juice. I chugged it down and rolled my weed up before lighting it.

This was the vibe I could dig; people, bass from House Of Balloons-Glass Table Girls by The Weeknd, weed, drinks, food, and pure happiness. Everything was good and everyone was cool, except for this bisexual girl named Brielle trying to push up on me. Vinny, fortunately, swooped in and pretended to be my boyfriend to ward all of the guys and girls away from me.

As everyone got faded and nodded their heads to the end of House Of Balloons-Glass Table Girls, Vinny led me to the kicthen. He was slightly faded from the weed he was smoking. I was still responsive, though I was feeling myself being buzzed up.

Vinny: Damn, bee! You get down with the kickback like that?

Jas'marieé: Please, I've been going to these dumb ass things since I was younger.

He laughed as he grabbed a bag of chips from the fridge. I peered over his shoulder to see a carton of Tropicana Peach Orchard Punch. I smirked.

Vinny: What are you smirking about?

Jas'marieé: Pass me that carton in the fridge.

As Vinny did so, I rummaged through Salim's cabinets to find Peach Ciroc. When I did, I placed it next to the Peach Orchard Punch. Vinny raised an eyebrow at me.