Heartbreak 808 Drums.

Leggooooo! & I sense a bitch fight coming soon...you'll see why. ;)

& YOU MAY NOW ADDRESS CADYN AS JASSIE NOW, K? :)

Dedicated to iBleedGlitter__!!! :] The ideas she had for the story was good af! Possibly apart of the story? Hmmm.... ;D

*PLAY SONG ON SIDEEEEE >>>>>*

____________________________________________

[Monologue #36]

I'll see you again...

Catch me if you can.

____________________________________________

{Atlanta, Georgia, Thursday, July 31st, 7:09 pm}

(Everyone is sitting around until there's a knock on the door. Prince gets up and answers it, only to see Detective McCoy standing there with flowers)

Prince: Oh, what the hell do you want?

McCoy: I came to send my condolences. (hands him flowers)

Keisha: Well, we thank—

Prince: Man, fuck these flowers! THEY CAN'T REPLACE MY MISSING GIRLFRIEND WHO HAPPENS TO POSSIBLY BE ALIVE!

Ray: Prince, what are you talking about?

Prince: Answer me this, Mr. McCoy. How long have you been in the force?

McCoy: Almost four years.

Prince: AND THERE GOES MY POINT. IF YOU WERE SMARTER, YOU'D KNOW THAT IT TAKES SEVEN YEARS BEFORE YOU PRONOUNCE A MISSING PERSON DEAD!

Prod: How do you know that?

Prince: It's law. If Detective Dumbass knew that, she wouldn't still be possibly roaming the streets.

Lay: But Prince, think realistic. Do you think she would come back anyway?

Prince: She would.

Roc: (coughs) Delusional.

Prince: FUCK OFF, ROC!

Money: Prince, love, we don't know if she's alive for sure.

Prince: How about I go and find out for myself?

Walter: You can't.

Prince: And why the hell not? I'm seventeen years old. I'm pretty sure I know how the hell to travel all the across the world.

Dede: You know what? Let the nigga do what he wants. I'm done trying to support him. He's fucking irrational.

Prince: Dede, shut up. First of all if your stupid ass didn't get my hopes up, I wouldn't be acting like this. Besides, this all started because of you!

Dede: It takes two to have relations, asshole! Besides, you knew you had a girl. You fucked up the opportunity yourself.

Prince: Well, I should've known not to trust you! You're nothing but a cheap whore and I truly do wish it wasn't you that I slept with.

Dede: (looks at him in shock and starts crying) WELL FUCK YOU PRINCE! I'M DONE! (storms her way into her room and slams the door)

Biz: What the hell, Prince?! That was too far of a line you crossed.

Prince: I DON'T GIVE A DAMN! (storms to his room and slams the door)

McCoy: I'm sorry, you guys.

Walter: Yeah, yeah. We'll handle you later. Enjoy your job while it lasts.

McCoy: (sighs and nods) Good night. (leaves out the door)