Comeuppance. (Part 1 of 3)

chapter 31, dawgggggggg! I wasn't sure how I was going to sequence the events in here, but I think this will be alright. :)

Intensity only has a few chapters left. When I mean a few chapters, I mean at least 5 to 9 chapters. The last chapters of this book will contain a lot of action and death, one or two of these deaths will be suicide, so don't expect a happy ending completely...maybe. And the rest of the gang will be back, so you guys can stop asking, lol. When I post the fourth book--that is coming a month or two after Intensity--the rest of the gang gets their exposure. So, I'd appreciate it if you guys continue being patient. :)

Lastly, S/O to my T.N.2., Jen! :)

______________________________

[Quote #1]

"When your heart turns cold

It causes your soul 2 freeze

It spreads throughout your spirit

like a ruthless feeling disease

The walls that were once down

now stand firm and tall

Safe from hate/love, pain/joy

until you feel nothing at all

When ure heart turns cold

a baby's cry means nothing

A dead corpse is trivial

Mothers neglecting children is daily

Loneliness becomes your routine friend

Death seems like tranquility

Sleeping is never pleasant

if u even sleep at all

u forget ideals and turn off the reason

2 make sure the product gets sold

You don't understand how I behave

Just wait till your heart turns Cold!"

- Tupac Shakur, The Rose That Grew From Concrete

_______________________________

{Gym Class, Academy For Young Writers, Friday, October 22nd, 11:40 am}

(Jas'marieé's P.O.V.)

I sat on the bleachers, watching Prince and a few other guys play basketball. I would've played, but I was pregnant, growing a basketball of my own; I wasn't trying to risk losing this baby.

I cheered for Prince's team, Ravens One, as they scored another point, putting them two points behind the opposing team, Ravens Two. Here and there, Prince would smile over my way. Other girls above my seat would think that he was smiling at them, so they'd smile, giggle, and cheer; I'd smile back at Prince and laugh at the dumbass girls who thought Prince gave a fuck who they were--which he doesn't. At the end of the day, he was mine.

As the game progressed, I saw Sevarion walk into the gym, dressed in a red wife beater, black and red basketball shorts, and gray Jordan Retro 12's. He handed Rosette, our gym teacher, a late slip. He walked over to where I was sitting, dropping his bag right next to mine. He smiled at me.

Sevarion: Hey.

Jas'marieé: Bye.

Sevarion: Cadyn, will you please--

Jas'marieé: No. I don't trust you at all anymore, you asshole.

Sevarion: I want you to, Cadyn. That's why I'm trying to talk to you.