No Pretty Pictures.

ahhhhhhhhhh. this weekend was funny. i had to slay a few lives and it was really entertaining. :)

but asdfghjkl;'!!!!! Diggy's freestyle on New God Flow! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

anyways, leeeeeeeeggo.

*Play song on side >>>>*

______________________________________________________

  [Monologue #46]

 I like it, I'm not gonna crack,

I miss you, I'm not gonna crack,

I love you, I'm not gonna crack....

Ain't it a shame? But I want you to Come As You Are and love me. Smells like Teen Spirit, huh?

______________________________________________________

  (Lexi's P.O.V.)

  I laughed as Brandon continuously kissed my neck. He was such a goof sometimes. As we continued kissing and laughing at one another, my phone rang. It was a weird number. Something in my heart told me to pick it up, so I did. The automated message asked if I accepted a call from the 94th Precinct. What the fuck? I accepted it, praying it wasn't who I thought it was.

  Lexi: Hello?

  Prince: Uh...Lex, I'm kinda in trouble.

  Lexi: Prince?! What did you do?!

  Prince: I'll explain later. Just do me a favor.

  Lexi: What?

  Prince: One, go to the hospital by Jassie's house and go check on her. Two, bail me out. Three, take me to see her.

  Lexi: Fine, but what did you do so bad to end up at 94th.

  Prince: I...um...Speededonthewaytothehospitalandusedyourcaragainwithoutalicenseandgotcaughtwithdrugs.

  I understood every word he said, and I was pissed.

  Lexi: JACOB PEREZ! I'M GOING TO KILL—

  Prince: Bye!

  He hung up and I slammed my phone down, fuming. Brandon looked at me concerned.

  Brandon: Babe, are you okay?

  Lexi: No. I gotta go. Call you later?

  Brandon: But Lexi! You promised you'd stay.

  Lexi: Can't. Bye.

  I rushed out the house, grabbing my stuff and revving my car up. I'm going to murder him when I get done with these errands.

*******

 After endless driving, I pulled up into the parking lot of Brooklyn Hopsital Center. I went inside, going straight to the receptionist.