Save My Soul.

• Dedicated to R.I.P. TM Keyshia and 1D Paula.

*NOTE: Play Song On The Side. (It's a song from my favorite African movie) >>>*

_______________________________________________

  [Monologue #34]

 I'm unrecognizable.

_______________________________________________

  {59th Street, Columbus Circle, New York, Sunday, July 27th, 3:45 pm}

  (Cadyn's P.O.V.)

  Me, Jameesha, Nyah, and Mikhaela all hung out at Jamba Juice and shared a few laughs. After, we went into True Religion. We all split up and I made my way around the store. I picked up four pairs of jeans, five pairs of shorts, and a denim vest. I made my way to the checkout desk and the cashier rang it up.

  Cashier: That'll be five hundred thirty-six dollars and twenty-three cents.

  I nodded and pulled out my credit card, since I ran out of cash. I didn't expect much to be on there, but YOLO. I entered my pin number in and my receipt came out. The cashier put all my stuff in a bag as I analyzed the reciept. Wait...What the fuck? I only had six hundred dollars on my credit card. I looked at my remaining amount and I had nine thousand, five hundred twenty-seven dollars and fifty four cents?

  Cadyn: (yells out in excitement) HOLY SHIT! I AM BALLIN!!!!!

  Jameesha: (runs over) What happened?

  Cadyn: I got pizz-aid!

  Mikhaela&Nyah: What'd we miss?

  Cadyn: Look! (shows them the reciept) I only had six hundred on my card...now I have nearly ten thousand dollars!

  Girls: DAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYUMMMMMMMMM!

  Mikhaela: Ayeee. We paid now!

  Nyah: Now what are you gonna do with it?

  Cadyn: The hell you mean? We going to Sephora and to the Supreme store!

  Girls: Leggo!!!! (pays for their stuff and runs out for more shopping)

______________________________________________________

  {Meanwhile, On The Plane}

  (Shay's P.O.V)

  I watched as Prince looked out the window. I could already tell he was thinking about the first time him and Jassie got on a plane together because he began to cry. He looked to his side, only to find an empty seat. God, I hate to see him like this.

  Shay: Prince, are you okay?

  Prince looked at me. He shook his head and looked away. I sighed. Why must this kid be so complicated? I sat in the empty seat where Prince was and shook him.

  Shay: Prince, you can't avoid us forever.

  Prince: I'll try my damn best to.

  Shay: Look, you need to check your attitude quick. I'm only trying to comfort you.

  Prince: It's not helping, you know.

  Shay: I know you miss her, Prince. I do too. Do you not see how much of a big sister she is for me, though I'm older than her?

  Prince: I know, Shai'Lee. She held you down...just like she did for me.

  Shay: Not to be mean, but if you would've taken control and been real, she would've been here.