Better Left Unsaid.

I was listening to this dope ass reggae song and I felt like writing a new story...but I said, I'm gonna hold it off for a while to focus on this one. (same with Trill Paradox, sorry guys...but if I don't I'll lose focus and quit this one. :/)

  Dedication to PrincetonsLove. ^_^

  & R.I.P. MCA... (from the Beastie boys, though I barely listened to them.)

_______________________________________________________

  [Monologue #33]

  They say you can't get full truth until you know to trust your sources.

 You can't be in love, but worry about divorces.

  You have to love me for who I am.

  Or your love will disappear right out your hands.

_______________________________________________________

  {V-103 Radio Station, Saturday, July 27th, 11:10 am}

  (The gang is waiting for their radio interview at V-103. Everyone except Prince is eating and talking about Prince)

  Shay: Okay, I don't know about you guys, but Prince is acting weird since last night.

  Biz: He's just stressed.

  Roc: I would be as well. If I ever heard that my girl was legally dead, I'd be a wreck.

  Lay: Too bad you don't have a girl.

  Everyone: (laughs)

  Roc: (grabs her hand) Not yet.

  Lay: (looks at him)(P.O.V.: Damn...I hope I don't catch feelings for him...We're just friends)

  Ray: Let me find out Roc trying to cuff.

  Lay: (lets her hand go and blushes) Well, it ain't like that.

  Roc: Please. It's not like we haven't kissed before.

  Lay: It's because you persuaded a nigga in the morning.

  Roc: Riiiiiiight.

  Brittany: (looks back at Prince, who threw his phone on his side) I'll be back. (goes over to Prince) Wah gwarn, best friend?

  Prince: Don't talk to me now. You sure as hell kept your gums shut when y'all lied to me.

  Brittany: Oh, Prince. Don't be such a stubborn snob. You sound like such a hypocrite.

  Prince: How?

  Brittany: When Jas'marieé gives you the cold shoulder, you're pissed. But when you're mad, you do the same shit. You guys were fucking made for each other. Y'all both are fucking stubborn ass people and you guys will soon shut each other out. Have fun. (turns on her heel and walks away)

  Prince: Brittany...(Brittany stops and crosses her arms, not looking at him) Brittany...(she still doesn't turn around) BRITTANY ARIELLE JENKINS!

  Brittany: WHAT?!

  Prince: You want to know what the problem is?

  Brittany: What?

  Prince: Everyone. You can't trust everyone. I found out why yesterday.

  Walter: (comes where they are) Okay guys...They're ready for you. Remember, avoid any question about Jassie's disappearance that gets too personal.