L.I.F.E.: Love. Isn't. Fucking. Easy.

hay. bye. trololol.

anyfucks, this chapter is just a filler. This one may or may not be dull. Your opinion.

[Play Song On Side>>>]

___________________________

[Quote #6]

"I've lost the use of my heart, but I'm still alive."

- Sadé, "Soldier Of Love"

___________________________

{Lexi's House, Saturday December 6th}

(Prince's P.O.V.)

How are you supposed to feel when you have potentially messed up what you have with someone you love; sad, depressed, regretful?

At this point, I'm angry; frustrated, even. I wasn't even mad at Jas'marieé for going buckwild on me; I was mad at myself. I had brought this shit upon myself by being apathetic and careless. I hated what I had just done, and I couldn't reverse it. My last resort was to just let destiny guide us to either a friendship, relationship, or nothing at all.

I sat on my bed with my eyes closed and my hands over my head. I was trying to calm myself down, but I couldn't. Somehow, my anger turned into light, tiny droplets of tears. The tears made me even more pissed; why the hell did this girl have so much over my emotions? I have never felt no shit like that before. I couldn't stand this fucking feeling of mine!

My phone vibrated on the nightstand, causing me to jump. I picked it up, only to see Prod's name pop up across my iPhone screen. I pressed 'Accept', only because I was desperate to talk to someone.

Prince: What?

Prod: Woah, what's up with the hostility? I just wanted to hear how you and Jassie are doing. It's crazy how they just--

Prince: I lost her, Prod.

Prod:...What?

Prince: Jas'marieé and I are not speaking because of me.

Prod: What did you do, Prince? Please don't tell me you cheated on her.

I sighed, loudly. Was I that predictible?

Prod: Well?

Prince: It just...happened.

Prod: Prince, what the hell is wrong with you?! You must not want your relationship anymore.

Prince: The fuck you mean, Prod?! I love this damn girl and I can't let the shit go!

Prod: If you really loved her, Prince, damn it, you wouldn't do half the shit you've done! You nearly got this girl killed, and now her fucking friend and her mother is dead! You'd think your stupid ass would be the least fucking considerate, and you go fuck somebody else? You need to straighten the fuck up before she dead ass leaves you forever, my nigga! I'm fucking surprised she had stayed with your ass this long because chance after motherfucking chance, you fuck up!

He had instantly shut me up, which made me reflect on everything he said. Damn, I think I really fucked up big time.

Prince: You're right.

Prod: I know I am, but I should've said it differently. To be honest, I'm tired of both of y'all shit. You two are acting like children, and it's ridiculous. You're seventeen going on eighteen and she's sixteen going on seventeen, and y'all both doing kid shit. Unlike you, I have to mourn over my girl's death. I'd do anything to have her in my arms again, and you treat your alive girlfriend like shit.