Listening Rebellion.

what up, doe? :*

[Photo of Tyga aka B-More (ignore the cast listing for B-More>>)]

** Keep in mind that Toronto is 5 hours ahead of New York.

___________________________

[Quote #7]

"Wait a minute; who's real? Who's not? She's real, but he's not."

- Jadakiss, "Who's Real"

___________________________

{Monday December 8th, 3:55 pm}

(Prince's P.O.V.)

I tried to catch my breath as B-More jumped in the passenger seat with his Jansport bag and Samsung Galaxy S III. He gave me a laugh and a chuckle as if my reaction was amusing. I frowned as I rolled the car windows up to avoid any eavesdroppers.

Prince: B-More, what the hell are you doing here? How the hell did you even get in here?!

B-More: Picked the lock. I'm here to help you and the girl with your problems.

Prince: What?

B-More: I keep my promises, Princeton.

I raised an eyebrow.

Prince: How can you help us if you barely know us?

B-More: Trust me, I know more than I let on.

Before I could reply with a sarcastic answer, there was a tap on the window. I looked up, realizing it was Jas'marieé who was tapping on the window. She was shivering as she gripped onto the abdomen of her leather jacket. I rolled my window down.

Prince: What's up?

Jas'marieé: I'm not really feeling you right now, but can you ride me home? It's ass cold outside and I'm not feeling too hot.

Prince: You're always hot, in my opinion.

I winked at her and she fake chuckled, rolling her eyes. I was pressing my luck, but it was worth the try. I gestured for her to come in, and she did so, sitting in the backseat and shutting the door. She began to talk, rummaging through her bag. I began driving silently, hoping she wouldn't notice anything wrong with this picture.

Jas'marieé: About how long is it going-

She paused, looking in the passenger seat, seeing B-More, who was typing memos on his phone as he checked the time on his G-Shock. Her countenance displayed complete consternation; her eyebrow had risen at the sight of him.

Jas'marieé: Who is this?

Prince: This is-

B-More locked his phone, shoving it into his Jansport. He turned to Jas'marieé, taking hold of her hand to shake it.

B-More: My name's Brent Caldwell, but call me B-More. I assume you are the royally mysterious Jas'marieé Gutierrez.

Jas'marieé: How the hell did you know that?! Who the hell are you?!

B-More: I'm here to help you and Prince with your problems. (mumbles) Firecracker.

Jas'marieé: Watch it, asshole. I'm from here and I ain't the one to fuck with.

Prince: Calm down, Jassie! Damn.

Jas'marieé: Don't tell me to calm down! I don't need some random prick telling me about my life and they've never lived a damn day of it!

B-More: From the way I see it, I know enough about you to create a damn biography!

She had gotten silent, which had shocked the hell out of me. Usually, she'd go on until she had the last word. It took me a lot to not laugh; instead, I bellowed a silent chuckle.