Epilogue.

- Epilogue [Play song on the Side>>>]

It was a super long journey for these mindless teens. Throughout this journey, they've come to learn very beneficial life lessons that'll benefit them later on in the future. The main life lesson they learned was to never live with a heavy heart. Stubbornness is very revolting quality and it can affect the relationships you have with your friends, family, and acquaintances. Forgiving all of your enemies is the least you can do, although you may dislike this person to a point of no return. Kindness is a killer, and if you use it in place of bottling up all of your anger, you'll never have a heavy heart. Rest easy and be free spirited. Life isn't granted to anyone, and dying with a heavy heart is depressing.

It's now five years later for Mindless crew. They are still one, but they have branched off into other careers that lead to a bright future. During this time, Mindless Behavior won their first Grammy award for one of their best-selling songs ever. This was a very golden time for them, and it shows each and every one of their fans that no matter how young or old you started, you can achieve in anything you do.

As of today, April 21st, 2020, Jas'marieé and Prince are still together; living in Los Angeles. They graduated from AMDA successfully. Even though Prince proposed years back, Jas'marieé wanted to wait until she got to the appropriate age. Last year, they finally got married on July 1st, 2019. It was a very beautiful and glorious ceremony under the theme of a Winter Wonderland in Paris. It was very pretty and simple...somewhat. Very beautiful, though. Previous to their marriage, Jas'marieé had gave birth the same year she graduated from high school. Chemistry Arabia Nicole Perez was born Tuesday September 17th, 2015. She was a beautiful child, indeed. She had Jassie's eyes, Prince's skin tone, and a combination of Jassie and Prince's hair quality. During Chemistry's infant days, she barely cried unless she wanted food or to sleep or to get her diaper changed. Overall, she was a very simple baby. Now, Chemistry is five, and she knows a lot before her time. She's very smart, sarcastic, creative, and stylish. She has more of Prince's traits, making them totally alike. Chemistry is a punk rock type of girl, just like her dad; safe to say she's a daddy's girl. Meanwhile Chemistry is attending school, Prince pursued a modelling career, and Jas'marieé pursued a career in songwriting for artists like Rita Ora, Rihanna, and more. On top of that, she has sang on collaborations with A$AP Rocky, The Weeknd, and Prodigy.

Speaking of Prodigy, after completing his college work in London, he moved back to the states, where he started working on his music. Prodigy put out several demos on YouTube and SoundCloud, and they attracted a lot of people. Growing his own fanbase, he started to post more songs until Interscope offered him a solo contract. Prodigy's self-entitled debut album came out February 29th, 2020 in honor of his ex-girlfriend, Sheanatya Rodriguez, who is now deceased. The day of his album release, Prodigy took the urn of Naty's ashes and brought them to a nearby beach, where he released them in the wind. Little did he know that the releasing of these ashes will bring her back to life...but, there's a twist...[The Spinoff of this is called, 21: Angels Of Religion, which is set to release FARRRRRRRRR away from now. This was somewhat the summary of the story.]

Next up is the great and chill, Brittany. After completing college, Brittany blew up big time in the fashion-slash-music world. She had become a stylist for A$AP Rocky, as well as Jhené Aiko and a new artist by the name of Brischelle Shardae. In the midst of her success, she met a fine fellow by the name of Chris Martin, the producer of the hot new show known as The Female OG's, which digs deep into the life of six women who were once apart of the gang life. She met Chris at the premiere party, where they flirted the night away.

Next is Ray and Shai'Lee. After they completed their college work in two different places, they moved to New York, where Ray established his rapping career under the name of Ray Da Crew. He blew up in the industry, pushing out Meek Mill and French Montana. He released the craziest club music and had every female on his toes for him. This resulted in a lot of intense fights between Ray and Shay, but no matter what, they'd make up. When he meets the beautiful and conniving video vixen, Trudi Kae, the tables turn. Shay, on the other hand, is done with Ray's bullshit, so she learns to focus on her job as an actress on the teenage drama, Super Cool Kids, and learn about herself. That's until she meets one of the sexiest models by the name of Evan Briarwood in the mystical island of Saint La Paris. [This spinoff is called, The Video Vixen, but I don't know exactly if I'm going to go through with it. It'll be a FARRRRRRRRRRRR long time I do.]

Bizza is doing her own thing. After completing college, Bizza took on the opportunity to collaborate with Brandy Melville on a design collection. Seeing that the sales were off the charts, Bizza created her own fashion line called The Bizness. It specialized in women's and men's clothing, ranging from preppy to grunge. Her collections became accessible in stores such as H&M, Forever 21, Yellow Rat Bastard, and many more. She was making serious money, and during this time, she met a very good-looking man named Devon, who was a new player on the Los Angeles Lakers. After crossing paths in the club, they became very close and started dating two months after they met.

Malaysia is on with her life. After completing college, she took up a short career in being a celebrity assistant. After realizing it wasn't what she wanted to do, she started doing small photoshoots for small urban modelling businesses. When the new artist to step on the scene, Trae, sees her photos, he casts her as the lead role in his music video, "Fire Girl". Once she did the video and it went viral, Malaysia finds herself in the running as one of the hottest video girls to step on to the scene. Within this success, she meets Drew Bryant, the newest player on Miami Heat. After flirting at one of the video premiere parties, they exchanged numbers. After a month, they began dating. A year later, Drew proposed and they got married in December of 2019. Now, their relationship remains rocky. Little did she know that Drew had skeletons in his closet...and they weren't females.

Roc and Dede have been both pursuing their careers of football and fashion designing, despite the drama they went through during college years. During college, Dede decided to call the director of the Bollywood Rain movie. After a long conversation, they agreed to meet up and go over some lines for the TV show he mentioned to her. When they met up at his house, it was more than running lines. The director raped her carelessly, as she cried and screamed for help. She thought of Roc deeply and regretted not listening to him when he said that the director was likely to be a rapist. She managed to get away, but she was fully traumatized. When she told Roc what happened, Roc pulled a Prince move and went after the director. Since then, Roc has not left her side. But when Dede became too clingy and Malaysia came back looking good as ever, Roc wanted out. Guilt was holding him around, but Malaysia definitely knew how to transform him.

Anyway, after Jassie's leaving, Nyah and Jamee kept in touch with her. After a long wait, Nyah and Jamee were picked up to Interscope, where they changed their duo name to Static Dawn. They sold out shows, made money, and earned serious awards. As for Vinny, Tyler, and Tequarn, they pursued careers in football, real estate, and movie critiquing.

This may be the end of the series, but only the beginning for the start of adulthood.

Stay Mindless, you guys. ♥

Next Page: Q&A!!! Comment with your questions below. I'm gonna answer 15 to 30 of them. :*