Intuition (Part 2 to Kaleidoscope)

Freshman life!!!! I'm wearing the same outfit as Jassie 2 chapters ago, but green high-waisted pants and black boots. (repping for my baby, tho! :D)

Wun-foe-three. Smilay wit' a WANK! ;B (lmfaoooo, I'm dead at myself)

Leggo! :D

______________________________

[Monologue #51]

Love is blind, but I'm glad I'm able to see you and only you in clear vision. Now that I've fallen for you, I see big things in our future; unexpected turns are just waiting to happen. We can beat the hate with love.

Right?

______________________________

{5 Days Later, Saturday September 13th, 9:08 pm}

(Jas'marieé's P.O.V.)

I watched as Prince slept peacefully next to me in my bed. He was staying over at mine for the weekend. Earlier, he was up with me as I called my now OBGYN. I swear, I felt on top of the world having him there with me. We both ended up falling asleep afterwards.

I ran my now french manicured nail gently along his jawline. He didn't move one bit. How adorable. My hair entangled with his hair - which was tied up and completely adorable - as I laid my head on his shoulder and one arm wrapped around his waist. I couldn't help but smile. This was exactly how everything was supposed to be; no drama in the air.

After a few minutes, Prince opened his eyes, blinking twice before looking at me with a slight smile.

Jas'marieé: Did I wake you?

Prince: No, babe. I just felt like waking up. (kisses her cheek) How long have you been up?

Jas'marieé: Not even twenty minutes ago. I got cold, so I got your shirt.

I pointed to his red and black plaid button-down as I rolled off his back and onto my side. He turned on his side to face me.

Prince: You look cute in my shirt. You look like a doll, almost.

Jas'marieé: And you look cute in white. Like an angel, almost. (smiles and pulls at his white shirt)

Prince: I do?

Jas'marieé: Yeah. You do.

Somehow, I got caught up staring at him dreamily. I felt a tear fall from my eye. It wasn't a sad one, fortunately.

Prince: What's up, love?

Jas'marieé: (shakes head) Nothing. It's just...You're one of the best things that ever happened to me.

Prince: I can say the same for you.

I smiled as he wiped my tear away.

Prince: Jas'marieé, you're so beautiful - inside and out. You're not just another pretty face like I thought you'd be. When I got to know you, I saw the real you and I liked that. You had a story behind you. You're cautious over who you give your heart to and that was very attractive to me. You didn't change for me because I'm famous. You're that down-to-earth, gorgeous, smart, funny, and caring girl I always wanted and I'm so lucky to have you.

I blushed and intertwined my fingers with his.

Jas'marieé: I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel the same. I thought you were the type that couldn't give a flying fuck about anybody else's feelings because you had the fame, the good looks, the hormone enraged girls, the money, and the charm. To be honest, I was kind of shocked that you had an interest in me of all people. I figured you were going to make me a hit and quit. As I got to know you, it seemed as if you saw beyond the prices of fame. The day you held my hand for the first time, I knew you and I had something. I'm glad we're right here now and if I could stop time and stay right here with you, I would.