Kaleidoscope (Part 1)

I would've posted Tuesday, but some asshole fucked with my wifi. -___-

Le dedication to iJojoHart.

*Play Song On Side>>>>>>>*

___________________________________

[Monologue #50]

Today turns into the Night Of Broken Glass. War moves in silence like a deadly spirit. Evil breaks out of its depths of vengeful solitude in order to consume the minds of the innocent, naïve, and premature. The innocent try to run for cover, while many get lured into the trap. Youth in revolt. All hell breaks loose. Run as fast as you can.

___________________________________

{Statistics Class, Academy For Young Writers, 9:17 am}

(Prince's P.O.V.)

I sat in class, paying little to no attention to Mr. Willmore as he went on about his expectations of us. It was all basic, if you ask me. The textbooks might've been heavy, but it was all repetitive. People were so right when they said Atlanta's school systems move faster than New York's. This year was going to breeze by.

Tuning out of Mr. Willmore's lecture, I tapped Jassie, who sat in front of me. She ignored me, so I tapped her again. Ignored. Another tap. She shakes my hand off her shoulder.

Prince: (whispers) Jas, what the fuck?

Jas'marieé: It's Cadyn. Get it right.

Prince: Why are you throwing me shade?

Jas'marieé: Worry about schoolwork. Leave me be.

I looked to her friend - the blasian one. She gave me a confused look and I gave her the same. Apparently, she didn't know what Jassie's deal was either. In order to find out, she wrote Jas a note and passed it to me.

Jamee: Say that it's from Jamee.

I nodded and tapped Jassie again.

Jas'marieé: (turns around) What?

Prince: Jamee told me to give this to you.

I passed her the note and she snatched it, turning around. She opened it, reading what was inside, then crumpled it into a ball. What the hell was her problem?!

She raised her hand and Mr. Willmore called on her.

Mr.Willmore: Yes, Miss Ventura?

Jas'marieé: Can I please go to the bathroom?

Mr. Willmore: Sure. Get up and get a hall pass.

She nodded and made her way to the front of the classroom. Whistles and wack ass pick-up lines from the idiots in our class followed her as she walked out of the classroom.

Mr. Willmore: Yes, boys. I know Miss Ventura is very beautiful, but keep your minds out of your pants. And if I see any hands down there, I'm embarrassing you. (looks at random boy) Right Anthony?

Everyone laughed except me. As they did, I crawled my way out of the backdoor of the room. Once I was out, I caught up with Jassie. She faced me, pissed off. She grabbed my arm and took me to a stairwell.

Jas'marieé: What do you want, Prince?! Like deadass.

Prince: What the fuck is your deal?! Why are you acting so shady?

Jas'marieé: Don't worry about it! Damn, why do you care so much?

Prince: (sarcastically speaking) Does "I love you" ring a bell or two?