Chapter-47

Ignore the mistakes 💜

Jeongguk was broken - - - Taehyung witnessed everything in front of his eyes, the way his lover cried ---screamed in agony, in pain. The artist somehow calmed Jeongguk and it was Taehyung who drove back because he knew that Jeongguk won't be able to drive.

Reaching home, Jeongguk locks himself in his room. Taehyung let's him, he knows that the model would need some time alone with himself.

Later Taehyung hears sounds from Jeongguk's room, as if he's breaking things and Taehyung's heart races at the thought of Jeongguk trying to hurt his own self. He won't let that happen.

The artist doesn't knocks on the door, rather he takes the spare keys which the model once told him where it was and unlocks the door and his breath hitches at the sight.

Jeongguk sitting on the floor with his head resting on side drawer near the bed - - the mirror is broken into pieces and Jeongguk's hands are covered with blood, holding the glass.

"Jeongguk!" Taehyung calls out as he runs towards him, throws the glass away and grabs the ravenette's hands carefully in his own.

"Oh Jeongguk, what have you done" Taehyung whispers, hears Jeongguk chuckling.

"It doesn't hurts" Jeongguk utters, his voice filled with pain and his eyes are bloodshot red - - - that scares Taehyung.

The artist wants to slap him for saying that but not now, he can't hurt Jeongguk when he already has done alot on his own. Taehyung sighs and brings the first aid box.

"it will sting" Taehyung warns softly as he wipes the blood with cotton pad.

" I don't feel it - - - I can't feel anything" Jeongguk says in a dull tone making Taehyung to look at him with sad eyes.

"Jeongguk why would you do something so stupid, what if something happens to you - - what about me then huh! What will I do then" Taehyung cries as says, his heart clenches at the mere thought of Jeongguk being in pain and now he watches his lover completely shattered. He needs to be strong by he can't - - - - how can he watch Jeongguk keep hurting himself.

"Tae you don't have to worry about it, I'm fine" Jeongguk weakly smiles and Taehyung let's his tears roll down his cheeks.

" Jeongguk I know you are hurt, you need time to calm down but hurting yourself? That's not an option. What will I do if something bad happens to you - - - I will die inside gukk" Taehyung's voice is small yet filled with worry and concern and Jeongguk knows that fear is also present there.

So the ravenette sighs, hugs Taehyung hiding his face in Taehyung's neck. Inhaling the intoxicating scent of his lover calms him.

"Jeongguk please promise me you won't do such thing again" Taehyung pleads, Jeongguk nods doesn't let's go of him.

"I promise" Jeongguk whispers, watches Taehyung cleaning him up. The artist carefully brings him in washroom near the sink, opens the tap and washes the model's face delicately, his hands.

"Take a shower, I'll make cook something, okay?" Taehyung says but Jeongguk shakes his head, denying.

"You do that, I am tired" Jeongguk mumbles, Taehyung seems conflicted at first so the model declares.

'I won't touch you "Jeongguk says, Taehyung narrows his eyes.

" those hands are wounded sweetheart. "Taehyung sassily says as he strips Jeongguk slowly and very carefully. During which he opens the water in bathtub,makes the ravenette lay in it as he grabs the shampoo and massages the model's hairs.