Chapter-4

Ignore the mistakes.

So some of you guys might not know what 'Asalam o alaikum' means - - well it is a greeting which Muslims usually say when they meet.

So it's not necessary to reply with same words but just a 'hi' would be lovely too.

____________

Third P. O. V

The raven head has his arms folded, and his foot is making contact with the floor which makes a noise that is barely audible in this music

Taehyung has his arms folded too and he is looking to another direction not facing Jeongguk.

"You know I'm waiting for a sorry" Jeongguk says sarcastically as Taehyung mumbles something under his breath.

"Keep waiting then, because I won't apologize" Taehyung replies confidently and Jeongguk stomps his foot.

"Why are you so stubborn!" Jeongguk groans as Taehyung cheekily grins, eyes almost dissappearing.

"Why are you so flirty?" Taehyung back fires and Jimin has his head over Yoongi's shoulder watching the two dorks bickering.

"I don't flirt, what even makes you think of that" Jeongguk asks, and Taehyung finally faces him, eyes narrowed as he points his finger over Jeongguk.

"You called me 'pretty baby', you kept touching me when I clearly told you to stay away and not to forget how you were about to kiss a lady back there Mr. Jeon" Taehyung says in one breath.

Jeongguk's hands curl in fists as he curses every single thing on earth.

"Just fucking apologize" Jeongguk raises his voice and Taehyung gets offended.

"Don't you fucking shout on me, or else my pretty hand will be on your handsome face in no time" Taehyung warns making Jimin nearly pray for his job to be safe.

"Oh do fucking try that because after that you will surely get in police Station for attacking a celebrity" Jeongguk smirks.

"Fuck off" Taehyung spits and Jeongguk cracks his neck because he is getting really annoyed.

"I'm not leaving until you apologize" Jeongguk says boldly and Taehyung chuckles sarcastically.

"Then get your bed arranged here, Jeon" Taehyung replies.

"Okay enough  now both of you apologize" Yoongi stands from his chair when Jimin pushes him to.

The two males snap their heads in yoongi's direction and glare at the poor boy.

"It's our matter don't interfere" Taehyung says.

"Yes, don't" Jeongguk warns and Taehyung glares at Jeongguk.

"Don't talk to him like that" Taehyung warns making Jeongguk almost whine.

"I can talk however I want---" Before Jeongguk finishes his sentence, Taehyung has already picked the glass of water and splashed it on Jeongguk's face.

"Taehyung" Jimin grabs Taehyung and walks towards the exit because it's definitely enough for tonight.

"I HATE HIM SO FUCKING MUCH" Jeongguk yells in frustration and his jaw drops when Taehyung shows his tongue to him as if teasing.

"MUTUAL FEELING JEON" Taehyung yells back and Jimin finally gets Taehyung out of the party.

Everyone is staring at Jeongguk, water dropping from his hairs face all wet and fuming red from anger.