Chapter-41

Bts - Your Eyes Tell
_____________

Things happened hastily when Taehyung blinked as if he blacked out the moment Jong suk touched him, he felt so bad unlike Jeongguk's touch which feels like he has touched his soul, the warmth is missing here but it's always present when Jeongguk's around. Even the model's eyes are filled with warmth as if meant for Taehyung only.

Dragging Taehyung along, the brunette unlocks the room which is reserved on his name, his grip is tight and Taehyung wants to voice out the pain but that will make him look weak which is the last thing he wants Jong suk to know.

Once the door is shut, Jong suk smiles genuinely and Taehyung is well aware of the demon behind that angelic smile.

The room is spacious and luxurious, a table is set in the middle with candles lit over, plates are arranged and Taehyung scrunches his nose in disgust.

The dimmly lit room has a weird scent and Taehyung feels suffocated but he can't leave, not until he finds out that why......

Jong suk walks towards the table,drags the chair out for Taehyung to sit and Taehyung want to laugh at that.

"Come here, we have so much to talk so why not enjoy our little date?" Jong suk voices out, Taehyung has a tight smile on his lips as he sits there and so does Jong suk.

Its been planned, Taehyung knows it all.

"How have you been baby? It's been over three years" Jong suk utters as he places his hand over Taehyung's, lightly caressing it and Taehyung is quick to cover his disgust with a smile.

"Three years since you left me" Taehyung replies and the smile on Jong suk's face vanishes.

"I apologize for what I did in past, let's move on -" Jong suk makes a stupid excuse and Taehyung chuckles.

"Apologize for what? paying my dad for this all? Or trying to harrass me three years ago? Or wait - - - are you sorry about bullying me in high school?" Taehyung wants to say more and he feels satisfied by the sour expression of Jong suk.

"Taehyung" he growls lowly and Taehyung want to scream at him that he no longer is afraid of him.

"Sukkie I was kidding, don't tell me you took it seriously" Taehyung laughs out and Jong suk relaxes.

"You still love me, don't you?" Jong suk smirks and Taehyung wants to punch that smirk off, but he has to play along.

" So much that I am not willing to do anything for you" Taehyung smiles.

"You will do the same for me, right?" Taehyung asks and Jong suk nods. That's exactly what Taehyung wants right now and he doesn't care if he has to go this far with Jong suk, he is willing to step on the thin rope even when below it is a well, he will succeed this time, he has to.

"ofcourse darling, anything for you" Jong suk assures sweetly.

"You have the tape where my father gives bribes to the driver for failing the brakes of car" Taehyung says and Jong suk is taken off guard.

"You said you will do anything for me" Taehyung reminds him and Jong suk is conflicted.

"I have that but what are we talking about, let's enjoy our candle light dinner" he changes the topic quickly and Taehyung raises his brow.

"You love such dates, I know" Jong suk says, his grabs Taehyung's hand and lifts it to his lips, kisses it and Taehyung restrains his want to flinch.

"You remembered" Taehyung plays as Jong suk smiles warmly,nods.

"Have you locked the door Sukkie?" Taehyung asks and Jong suk is taken aback but shakes his head.