Chapter-12

Ignore the mistakes.
___________
Third P. O. V.

The blue haired male is soaked despite the umbrella in his hands, apart from the rain pouring, the drops harshly hitting the ground making the road slippy causing Taehyung to almost slip,and stops crouching down hands resting on his knees as he takes a moment to get catch some breath before snapping his head back almost shrieking when Jeongguk stands behind him with a long distance between them but evident enough for his presence.

Taehyung is about to run again when he halts his movement after hearing the ravenette's voice almost roaring.

"I'm not here for running marathon" Jeongguk mocks, now walks towards the male who is frozen in his spot.

Jeongguk now stands in front of Taehyung who has his head down, breathing slowly and shivering from the cold wind hitting his body.

"I first thought that you must be an idiot but now I'm hundred percent sure that - - you have definitely escaped from mental asylum" Jeongguk scolds as Taehyung looks up at him with narrow eyes.

"Oh really? Why were you following me then?" Taehyung retorts, his arms folded going up and down his forearms in order to produce heat.

"I want to talk Taehyung, please" Jeongguk replies, this time voice is soft and gentle making Taehyung conflicted on either accept it or deny it.

Taehyung stares at Jeongguk with soft eyes, with an unreadable expression.

"Listen Jeongguk, you are a model with much money to waste on random things and I have zero interest in that. I have no interest in you nor in your money so I prefer that it's better to stay away from each other." Taehyung utters softly, as Jeongguk knits his eyebrows together.

" If I have money or not, what does that have to do in this topic? "Jeongguk asks, furiously.

" Jeongguk I suggest that let's pretend that nothing ever happened between us and be perfect strangers. You don't know me anymore neither would I. "Taehyung deals as Jeongguk grits his teeth in anger.

" are you out of your senses? "Jeongguk asks, voice calm but his expressions are not.

" I'm done here, I hope we won't ever meet again, good bye "Taehyung bids, turns around takes two steps on the road and he halts his movements when he watches a car moving in his direction, flashlights on and keeps honking  and Jeongguk shouting out his name.

Before he can process anything Taehyung's face is met with a broad chest and two strong arms embrace him tightly. Taehyung has his eyes screwed shut and fists curled with Jeongguk's shirt.

There is silence, an awful silence.

The rain doesn't stops pouring and the two males have hugged each other in a very tight manner as if they let go of each other they will lose each other.

The driver of the car steps out and checks on the couple, preparing for worst scenarios.

He gasps when he notices that his car is almost touching Jeongguk's back of knee,almost amazed at how brave the model is.

Taehyung has his face pressed against Jeongguk's chest, eyes still closed while on other side Jeongguk has embraced Taehyung tightly in a warm hug face pressed onto Taehyung's blue hairs.

When nothing happens Taehyung takes a peek and sighs in relief, a smile adorns his lips when he watches the terrified expression on the model's face, not to forget the way their soaked bodies are pressed against each other with no intentions on letting go.