Chapter-28(M)

Ignore the mistakes
WARNING!

this chapter contains mature content so you can skip this chapter.

Harsh comments would be deleted :)

Don't report and enjoy!
Thank you.
_______

Third P. O. V

Breath deepening with heart pounding inside the chest, cheeks turned in a beautiful rosey pink as butterflies goes crazy in the pits of his stomach - - Taehyung is simply at the verge of losing his sanity.

The way Jeongguk's eyes pierce through him as if staring at his soul, those dark eyes always do something with Taehyung - - always leaving him breathless.

The model's touches are what Taehyung craves the most, the softness and warmth he feels.

Taehyung hesitantly nods, let's Jeongguk love him, gives him a chance to prove his feelings for him. For once, Taehyung wants Jeongguk to prove him wrong.

His breath catching in his chest when the ravenette leans closer, his lips touching the shell of his ear causing goose flesh to rise up on his skin as shivers run down Taehyung's spine.

"Will you let me?" Jeongguk whispers seductively and Taehyung shuts his eyes for a while, wanting nothing more than Jeongguk's touch.

So he nods - - he is willing to give himself to Jeongguk for tonight. Let's Jeongguk prove his feelings and wants to forget about everything happened past few hours ago.

Jeongguk smiles slowly at the response, his hands running on both sides of the artists waist as lips are now attached on his neck softly nibbling onto the skin.

A soft moan escapes from Taehyung's plump lips as his hands curl into fists resting over Jeongguk's chest mouth wide open as he rolls his eyes.

The heavenly feeling - - already craving for more even Jeongguk hasn't done anything yet.

The ravenette smirks at the reaction, his hands smoothly working on discarding Taehyung's silk shirt, sliding it off his shoulder delicately where soon Taehyung feels lips - - Jeongguk is kissing his shoulder.

The shirt now on the floor as Jeongguk gets bold, his hands running on each side, rubbing the skin as he trails his kisses down to Taehyung's sun-kissed body - - his chest.

Taehyung gasps, eyes flutter opens when Jeongguk nibbles on his nipple yet his eyes stucked on him - - admiring Taehyung's pleasured expression.

Taehyung wants to feel those lips again so he grabs Jeongguk's face and leans closer and their lips meet for a wild kiss, moving in perfect sync as Taehyung tilts his head, parts his lips when he feels the tongue of Jeongguk's poking on his lips, he gaves in - - being a slave for Jeongguk's touch.

Taehyung moans turn into muffled voices as Jeongguk continues to explore each corner, not letting any place to left untouched.

Jeongguk bends down, his hands now under Taehyung's thighs lifts him up as the blue haired male wraps his legs around Jeongguk's torso and the ravenette starts to walk towards Taehyung's bedroom - - still kissing.

Taehyung wraps his arms around Jeongguk's neck, soon he is pressed against the bed, his back hitting the soft mattress and they let go of each other.

Jeongguk doesn't wants to hurry--he wants to make love with Taehyung with tenderness.

"Are you sure Taehyung" Jeongguk asks again, and Taehyung nods again.

The need and desperation in Taehyung's eyes already is an answer.