Chapter-5

Asalam o alaikum (Hi)

Ignore the mistakes.
____________

Third P. O. V.

A painful scream is heard in the Cafe which resonates amongst the walls as everyone stays silent.

Jeongguk takes his jacket off along with the shirt as he groans at the burning sensation on his body.

"restroom" Jeongguk asks, trying his best not to scream as Taehyung panics.

"please follow me" Taehyung says and walks towards the restroom, looking back from his shoulder just to check on the male who definitely looks in pain.

Once they reach there, Jeongguk opens the tap and splashes water over his chest, the drops trailing down his abs which doesn't go unsee by Taehyung.

"towel" Jeongguk speaks, voice deep alone to make Taehyung obey him.

Taehyung makes Jeongguk take the towel and tries his best not to stare at the male who winces loudly when the towel makes contact with his body.

Jeongguk takes a sharp breath and walks out without sparing a single glance at Taehyung who almost pout from the lack of attention - - not that he was fond of it.

Follwing Jeongguk like a lost puppy, Taehyung has his head low, a visible pout adorning his lips as he trails behind the model.

Jimin rushes towards Jeongguk, tells him that they should visit the doctor because being a model he should take extra care of his body.

"There is no need, I'm - - -" Jeongguk pauses, looks at Taehyung and an idea pops in his mind.

"Ouch" Jeongguk acts as if he is hurt and notices how Taehyung's face expressions turn into a scared one with in no time.

"He did it on purpose, last night with water and now hot coffee" Jeongguk utters, enjoys how Taehyung's eyes turn wide open.

"No, I didn't meant it - - I just s-stumbled" Taehyung explains, panicking that what if Jeongguk will do something to him.

After all, he is famous model with lots of money - - and money can ruin everything, love, family and lives - - Taehyung is well aware of what money can do and how easily he can be destroyed.

Money had always ruined things for Taehyung.

"Apologize then" Jeongguk states and Taehyung looks at him dead in eyes.

"Sorry" Taehyung says, voice almost inaudible.

"What? Come again and abit louder" Jeongguk gets excited.

"Sorry" Taehyung says and Jeongguk did heard it.

"Again please?" Jeongguk teases and almosts jumps back when Taehyung throws the towel on the table harshly and leans forward.

"I SAID SORRY YOU DUMB ASS DEAF" Taehyung yells and Jeongguk swears that his heart was close to stop beating from the sudden outburst.

"Okay, fine, I get it. Don't shout" Jeongguk pauses with each word, and Taehyung grins.

"pussy, anyways my shift is finished so I'm leaving, thanks for visiting us sir hope you enjoyed your banana milk coffee" Taehyung smirks and Jeongguk scoffs.

"Jimin you coming?" Taehyung asks softly at Jimin who shakes his head.

"Jeongguk needs to get back home and we have to visit doctor to" Jimin explains and Taehyung frowns.

"Never knew that the Jeon Jeongguk is a baby" Taehyung mocks and Jeongguk rolls his eyes.

"Let's not talk about how you can't walk properly" Jeongguk back fires but stops when Taehyung glares at him.