Chapter-19

I can imagine the fanart in my mind 😂

Ignore the mistakes, pwease, okay?
______________

Third P. O. V

Dead silence spreads across the Cafe after those words are spoke.

Taehyung feels his heart beat accelerating as his body shivers when the gun is poked harshly on his forehead causing Taehyung to let out an painful whimper at the sudden force.

Taehyung swallows the lump down as he stares at the person in front of him in pure horror, eyes filled with fear and slightly panic.

The male in front of him none other than Taemin.

"Suprised, are we?" Taemin asks eyes shining with rage and Taehyung silently curses.

"how is your hand? I'm pretty sure that hot coffee was spilled over it right" Taemin reminds him as he ruffles his hairs while Taehyung watches him with an horrifed expression.

"for which Jeon beat me up - - but I'm a man full of vengeance" Tae min chuckles, grabs Taehyung's wrist and twists it behind his back causing a scream out of the blue-haired male's lips.

Taehyung struggles to get out of his hold and eventually fails. Taemin with his other hand grabs taehyung's face harshly.

"You will regret everything Kim, the people around will suffer for it." Taemin threatens him as he let's go his face.

"let go of me!" Taehyung shouts out but is turned around and a pair of hand is attached on his neck, choking him.

"Taemin leave me" Taehyung tries to push him away but fails before Taehyung can lose his consciousness he is thrown on the ground and he grunts when he feels a forceful kick on his stomach.

" fuck you" Taemin curses with a satisfied expression watching Taehyung on floor, in pain and helpless.

"Fuck yourself asshole" Taehyung shows his middle finger to him. Taemin shrugs it away and leaves.

Taehyung remains on the ground, feeling helpless and crying alone in pain that he feels in his stomach.

He lays on the ground, finding it hard to stand up so he takes his phone which is not far away from him. The phone must have fell when he saw taemin.

Taehyung calls Jin because if he calls Jimin then Jimin will ask him many questions - - not that seokjin won't.

"hello Taehyung? Everything alright" Taehyung hears Jin's voice as he tries to keep his sobs muffled.

"Can you p-please take me?" Taehyung asks

"are you alright? Where am I supposed to come?" Jin says immediately, picks his keys and dashes out.

After a while the bell chims indicating that someone has entered the Cafe. Taehyung peeks over his shoulder and a sigh of relief leaves from his lips when he finds namjoon and jin entering.

Jin gasps, they help Taehyung to get inside the car. Namjoon remains silent during the whole ride while Jin keeps asking about what happened ang if he is okay.

"we'll talk tomorrow, Jin treat his wounds." namjoon says simply yet voice firm.

Taehyung makes Jin sleep with him.

_______________

Taehyung keeps his mouth shut about the incident happened in the Cafe. Jimin gets informed too.

"Taehyung please tell us who did this to you" Jin asks with a soft voice and Namjoon smiles at that.

"Hyung please-" Taehyung gets cut off when namjoon interrupts.