Chapter-43

Winter bear - V

_________

Taehyung finally got discharged even when Jeongguk kept forcing him to stay in hospital for one more day.

"Why do you want me to be here" Taehyung whines as he brushes his hairs as Jeongguk sits on the stool near the bed, his eyes on Taehyung.

"What if something happened? Like your breathing or maybe your blood pressure or maybe - - -" his words are left incomplete when Taehyung raises his brow up, arms folded and leans forward

"I am fine" Taehyung emphasize on each word as he leans closer and Jeongguk chokes on his spit.

" but mí amor I don't think it's safe" Jeongguk points out as Taehyung cracks into a grin, eyes shining.

"the doctor said I am fine and ready to get discharged, if you want to stay then feel free because I am leaving today and that's final" Taehyung declares as he eats the strawberries placed on the side table. Jeongguk sighs in defeat.

There's knock on door as one nurse enters, Taehyung smiles at her when she takes the IV drips from his wrist and arranges the pillow for him.

The moment she leaves Taehyung hears Jeongguk mumbling.

"Woah she has maintained her body so well" he sneers and Taehyung's jaw drops, he pouts as he looks inside his shirt - - baby fats.

Jeongguk notices Taehyung and tries to look inside Taehyung's shirt who slaps his hand away from his tummy.

"back off, Mr flirt" Taehyung narrows his eyes and Jeongguk blinks in confusion.

The ravenette had to deal with grumpy Taehyung for the whole ride and the worse part was that Taehyung sat in back seat and made Jeongguk sit next to the driver.

Once they reach Taehyung's apartment, the artist steps out and looks at the sky, the shy streaks of sunlight illuminating his face as he stretches his arms, a endearing smile appears. He missed this feeling.

Jeongguk feels his heart stop beating from how ethereal Taehyung looks without even trying, he is perfect in every way.

__________

Jeongguk was sitting on the couch checking his schedule for next few weeks when Taehyung walks towards the balcony with a yoga mat in his hands and that tight outfit let Jeongguk breathless.

After awhile he checks on the artist who is struggling even when it's just warm up, a chuckle slips out of his lips and that makes Taehyung pause and look at him.

"What are you laughing at? Do I look funny?" Taehyung asks, folds his legs as he looks at the model who shakes his head.

Now come to notice, Taehyung has been skipping his meals, eating very less and now yoga. Something is off.

"Baby why are you doing this?" Jeongguk asks as he sits in front of him, Taehyung looks away because he knows it childish.

"nothing" he mumbles as a pout adorns on his lips, Jeongguk sighs and his finger hooks under taehyung's chin, lifts it up and makes him look at him.