Chapter-42

Stray kids - story that won't end .

_____________
*

please ignore the mistakes, I wrote this chapter with sleepy eyes, yeah your author nim was devoted to complete the chapter 😌✌️*

The mere thought of someone you love the most in pain itself is a pain . It's a pain which leaves your soul shaken and tears don't fall from your eyes - - - heart cries.

A weird sensation runs inside Jeongguk when he is carrying Taehyung in his arms, he feels like someone has snatched his heart from his chest and his breathing is raged.

" I-- save him, please save him" Jeongguk chants when two nurses rushes towards him with a stretcher, lay Taehyung on it as they move it towards the operation theater.

Even Taehyung is unconscious Jeongguk holds his hand tightly, assuring the artist that he is here for him and always will be there for him. Though they are forced to let go when they reach the Operation Theater.

The model doesn't cares about his blood covered shirt nor the blood stained on his cheek or his hands - - he doesn't care about anything. His body is trembling.

He is scared, his breath stucked in his lungs and body trembling, heart is close to burst out. He calls Yoongi and tells him about Taehyung's condition.

"What is he talking about?" Jimin asks as he draws ransom patterns over Yoongi's bare chest, laying on top of him and a frown etches on his face when Yoongi bites his lips, nervous.

"Taehyung - - he is in hospital" Yoongi breaths out and Jimin stands up. His brows knitted as his breath fastens.

"Wh-what? What happened to Taehyungie?" Jimin questions, eyes are wide open as he grabs Yoongi's hand and looks at him.

"Why are you not speaking? Tell me what happened?" Jimin raises his voice and Yoongi never tolerates such behavior but he let's it slide because it's Jimin.

" we need to leave baby, hurry up and wear something on" yoongi instructs, pressing a gentle kiss on Jimin's forehead.

Jimin is trembling and it's Yoongi who makes him wear the shirt, ties his shoes and brushes his hairs properly, they leave.

Once they reach the hospital, Jimin rushes inside and asks about taehyung, the receptionist asks questions and then tells him.

Jimin looks behind, Yoongi nods and smiles assuringly.

"You go, I need to do some paper work and remember - - - Taehyung is going to be fine" Yoongi utters and Jimin tears up. Once he is there, his eyes roam around to scan the area and finds Jeongguk who has his face pressed against his palms.

"Where is Taehyung?" Jimin bites his lips, Jeongguk looks up and he gulps, his hand lifts up and shakily points towards the door behind which Taehyung is being operated.

Jimin sits beside him, rests his head against Jeongguk's shoulder as he sighs.

"you were supposed to protect him Jeongguk" Jimin mumbles and Jeongguk knows, he failed.

"I know and I sincerely apologize" Jeongguk mutters under his breath, Jimin inhales deeply and looks at him.

Before Jimin could speak, doctor steps out of the operation theater, taking her mask off and both male rushes toward her.

"Doctor is he fine?" Jimin asks and the lady doctor smiles assuringly.

"I am not going to give you false hope, smoke had stuffed inside his lungs and he has lost alot of blood, all I can say is - - arrange blood for him. We will try our best" Doctor explains and Jeongguk steps back.