Chapter-45

Happy reading!

Taehyung feels relieved watching his father behind the bars along with Jongsuk, it's a sense of relief which he has been dying to feel after finding out his parents fake car accident.

Taehyung decides to visit his mother's grave since it's been awhile he's been there. The artist doesn't feel contented much since things between him and Jeongguk are not good.

They were in Jeongguk's apartment where Taehyung gets ready while the model was sitting in the lounge talking with Jimin about some stuff. The model frowns when Taehyung walks through them and wears his shoes.

"Are you going somewhere?" Jeongguk asks softly and a smile adorns on Taehyung's lips as he nods.

"I want to visit mom" He shortly replies, Jimin smiles assuringly as Jeongguk stands up.

"I'll join you, please wait for me" Jeongguk rushes towards his closet picks out a jacket and grabs the keys.

"What will I do here then if you both are gone?" Jimin sighs, gathers his stuff and leaves.

"I know something happened between you both, not every time Jeongguk should apologize - - sometimes we have to step forward first,remember that. Ego has destroyed many relations" Jimin smiles as he pats Taehyung's shoulder, who lowers his gaze.

"You both have a beautiful relation, don't waste your time in quarrels rather make it memorable, understood" Jimin pecks the crown of his hairs, Taehyung sighs.

"thank you Minnie" Taehyung smiles as Jimin shakes his head.

" take him out for lunch, spend time together also - - - Jeongguk doesn't likes spicy stuff. Maybe go to zoo, he has never visit there once" Jimin winks and leaves.

Taehyung takes his phone out and searches for places where they can go, he will take Jeongguk out for today.

Soon Jeongguk comes out, they leave together and Taehyung feels butterflies go wild in his stomach when the model opens the door for him, finding the gesture way too sweet.

The ride was relaxing with a soft song playing in the car and smiles on their lips. Taehyung gathers his courage as he puts his hand on Jeongguk's thigh and looks outside the window, heart pounding in his chest while Jeongguk smiles at that.

Parking the car outside, Taehyung waits for Jeongguk as they enter together. Graveyard has always scared Taehyung - - - it's ironic how people are made of sand and are buried in it after death. No matter how rich or poor we are - - everyone ends up in the same ground whether it's a beggar or a billionaire. This fact amazes Taehyung.

Money, ego, success - - nothing helps you get back in life once you no longer breath.

The artist stands in front of a specific one, a sad smile appears on his lips as cold breeze hit his skin leaving his teeth chattering which Jeongguk seems to notice, takes his jacket and puts it around Taehyung's shoulder.

" here" Jeongguk whispers as he passes the bouquet in his hands to Taehyung.

"while parking I bought it" Jeongguk replies before Taehyung can ask.

Now tell, how can Taehyung not fall in love with Jeongguk?

Placing the bouquet on top, Taehyung shuts his eyes and clasps his hands together, prays.