Chapter-18

The fanart above 😭
Ignore the mistakes pwease?
_________________

Third P. O. V

Jeongguk squirms around on his bed, breathing heavily as his chest heaving up and falling down. Small beads of sweat forming on his forehead causing his bangs to stick on his forehead.

Nightmare.

Jeongguk feels like he won't be able to breath, with a sudden jolt the ravenette wakes up, sits straights as he clutches around the blanket tightly as if it's a shield and protect him.

His eyes roam all over the room, scanning every single thing present there, his breath slowing down and his eyes turn watery.

His hands move up and tugs his own hairs tightly as he screams, completely unaware that Taehyung is present in the apartment and can probably hear his heart-wrenching shrill voice which resonates around the apartment, since it's night and complete silence not long ago.

Taehyung wakes up right instantly when he hears the voice, without any second thought he jumps out of the bed not caring to wear the slipper as he runs for Jeongguk.

Taehyung opens the door and watches how Jeongguk's head snaps towards his direction, eyes widen open in horror containing glistening tears which rolls over his cheeks and a sob escapes from his lips.

Taehyung feels his heart shattering in pieces watching the model in this condition as he slowly enters the room, turns the lights on and with slow and steady steps he walks towards Jeongguk who backs away from Taehyung.

"Don't come near me, please" Jeongguk cries as he tightly clutches the blanket making Taehyung feel so helpless.

"I won't hurt you, come here gukkie" Taehyung says softly and watches Jeongguk leave the blanket and stays still on his spot for a moment, as if pondering if it's safe or not to come near Taehyung.

"promise?" Jeongguk speaks, voice comes out small yet cracked and Taehyung nods immediately.

Within few seconds Taehyung watches Jeongguk crawl near him and sits next to him, sitting on his knees.

Taehyung bites his lips, he can see it clearly how Jeongguk is alert now and ready to defend himself if things go wrong yet he also can see the fear in Jeongguk's eyes.

Taehyung doesn't think twice as he wraps his arms around Jeongguk, pulls him in a warm hug which Jeongguk was seeking for the most.

Jeongguk closes his eyes as he let's Taehyung take care of him, he presses his face in Taehyung's neck.

"I'm here, no one can hurt you" Taehyung caresses Jeongguk's raven soft locks and the ravenette seems to relax in his hold.

"she will kill me, she will kill me" Jeongguk keeps ranting these words and Taehyung can't help but feel his eyes tear up.

"please don't go, please I don't want to alone" Jeongguk begs him and Taehyung hugs him tighter.

After a while of silence Jeongguk seems to relax a little and Taehyung keeps his fingers threaded in his locks.

"let me bring some water for you gukkie " Taehyung speaks softly and Jeongguk tilts his head up, watches Taehyung with shimmering eyes yet fear is there - - the fear of being alone , he shakes his head in denial and wraps his arms around Taehyung's waist pulls the blue-haired male to straddle on his lap.

Taehyung is taken back by the sudden action and almost coos when Jeongguk presses his nose over his neck, looks at him with soft eyes.

"now you won't be able to leave me" Jeongguk says with a bratty smile on his lips and Taehyung chuckles, pecks his nose to which the ravenette scrunches his nose.