Chapter-20

Ignore the mistakes.

______________

Third P. O. V.

That feeling when someone doesn't let's you complete your sentence makes you frustrated.

Taehyung tried to call Jeongguk afterwards but the male didn't picked it up which only fueled up Taehyung's anger.

Taehyung makes sure to block him and after that he sleeps. The very next day, hoseok visited and along with Jimin they planned to go to a club.

Taehyung is never a party person but Hoseok dragged him.

Now Taehyung is standing out of the club, deciding whether to go inside or no but Hoseok doesn't let the boy to waste any more time and with the strong grip on taehyung's arm - - the blue haired male is dragged inside the club, passing through the people who are either drunk or dancing and Taehyung scrunches his nose in disgust after the scent of cigarettes hit him.

Taehyung sits beside Jimin who is clinging over Yoongi , already regretting the decision on agreeing for this plan. He makes sure to cover his neck not wanting anyone to notice the bruises on his neck.

Taehyung's eyes roam all over the club, only to be fixed on the certain person who just entered the club, wearing a mask which covers his face and Taehyung knows it is Jeongguk.

Taehyung glares at Jimin who gasps dramatically.

"What?" Jimin asks, rolling his eyes.

"Why is Jeongguk here?" Taehyung raises his voice, already pissed by the presence of that certain person.

"Well, he is a friend of mine and he isn't here anyways" Jimin says as he chugs on the drink in his class in one go.

"He is here" Taehyung mumbles, voice small as he points at the male standing near the stairs, scanning the area. Jimin follows the finger and raises his brow up in doubt.

"You sure he is Jeongguk?" Jimin asks, not sure.

But Taehyung is hundred percent sure that the person standing there is none other than Jeongguk--he just knows.

Jimin calls Jeongguk and it ends with the person standing near the stairs to be Jeongguk.

Jeongguk is wearing his mask which hides his face, Jimin signals him to come sit along with them and Taehyung snaps his head to other side.

Jeongguk stands near the table, greets everyone and his eyes fall on the person who is not looking at him, a smirk plays on his lips.

"Hey there, Taehyung" Jeongguk says with a deep voice but as usual Taehyung ignores him.

Jimin stays there finding the situation real awkward so he drags yoongi along and they walk away, leaving Jeongguk with Hoseok and Taehyung.

"I'm Hoseok, nice to meet you" Hoseok says cheerfully and Jeongguk takes his mask away, does the handshake and sits in front of Taehyung.

"I'm - -" Jeongguk doesn't gets to complete his sentence when a shrill sound cuts him.

"Ofcourse the Jeon Jeongguk, I'm a fan" Hoseok chirps making Taehyung to roll his eyes in annoyance and the artist doesn't misses the teasing glint in Jeongguk's eyes after hearing that.

"Well some people don't know that" Jeongguk chuckles and Taehyung knows that Jeongguk said that to him.

Hoseok just laughs awkwardly not understanding.

"Selfie?" Hoseok asks, voice filled with enthusiasm and Jeongguk laughs a little loudly, agrees.

And Taehyung doesn't like how close hoseok is standing near Jeongguk.