Chapter-44

______________

After darkness there is always a shine that's why no matter how powerful the wrong ones are - - - good ones always win. Taehyung believe in it because after two days their is a court hearing where Jong suk will get what he has sowed.

But before that, Taehyung needs to get a solid proof against Jongsuk because no matter what - - Jongsuk will deny his statement and change the topic, Taehyung knows him well.

" This isn't strong enough gukk" Taehyung utters as he replays the video on the laptop for both time now, they are inside Jeongguk's apartment sitting on the bed where the ravenette is trying to sleep and Taehyung isn't letting him.

"baby we can talk about it tomorrow, it's 2 in morning" Jeongguk groans as he turns around, Taehyung rolls his eyes and shakes the model.

Jeongguk things it's a earthquake from how hard Taehyung did it, falling down the bed he glares at the artist who sheepishly smiles.

"Fine, I am not sleeping on bed tonight" Jeongguk mumbled, takes the pillow and settles it on the couch which is across the bed but far.

Taehyung gasps at that and he shuts the laptop and stomps towards the model who is once again trying to fall asleep but Kim Taehyung would never let it be possible.

"Why are you being so grumpy Jeongguk?" Taehyung frowns when the model sighs, stands up and walks towards the bed - - Taehyung smiles thinking that he will sleep there but the smile vanishes when the model opens the drawer and takes ear buds, stuffs it in his ears and lays back on couch, intentionally touching his shoulders with Taehyung's.

"Jeongguk I can't sleep, how can you sleep?" Taehyung whines, pulls Jeongguk's arm who keeps groaning.

The model had a hectic day and he is being deprived from sleep since last few weeks since Taehyung was admitted in hospital and now when he wants to sleep - - Taehyung isn't letting him.

" please baby, not now" Jeongguk shrugs him off and Taehyung huffs, tries to pull Jeongguk again but this time the model harshly pulls his hand back.

"Leave me alone" Jeongguk utters in firm strictness, Taehyung stays rooted to the groung, Jeongguk raised his voice at him.

"G-gukkie __" Taehyung stutters but Jeongguk groans in frustration.

"Baby please don't make me repeat myself, you won't let me sleep on bed and now here too? Just go" Jeongguk's voice is filled with irritation and Taehyung bites his lips, nods even when Jeongguk can't see him.

"Okay, goodnight ggu" Taehyung mumbles, though the shutting of door snaps Jeongguk out of his slumber, he looks around the room and Taehyung is nowhere to be seen.

He looks around and the scene in front of him breaks his heart, Taehyung is standing on balcony and crying.

The ravenette makes his way towards him and stands behind Taehyung who is sobbing harshly, struggling to breath and he is visibly trembling.

"Baby" Jeongguk whispers and Taehyung quickly wipes his tears, turns around and smiles - - no matter what, he doesn't want Jeongguk to watch him cry even when Jeongguk is at fault or maybe he himself is.

"I'm sorry" Jeongguk mumbles, hand lifts up wiping the tears as other hand wraps around the petite's waist, pulls him closer.

Taehyung shakes his head immediately, hands now resting on the broad chest of the model's.

"Why are you saying sorry, I should apologize" Taehyung licks his lips as a beautiful smile adorns his lips and Jeongguk always falls more in love with him.