Chapter-1

Ignore the mistakes
____________
Third P. O. V

The flashing of cameras are heard when a specific person exits the airport with two security guards following him. The paparazzis rushing towards the male ready to attack him with bundle of questions until the guards stops them.

Even after wearing the mask, and having his face covered - - - people still recognize the well-known Jeon Jeongguk with just a glimpse.

The ravenette groans in annoyance as he fastens his movement, not forgetting to wave at some specific photographers and bow them.

Once he sits in the car, a loud groan escapes from his lips as he takes the mask off and sighs, holding his head which feels like someone is hitting his head with an hammer.

Sure life of an model was luxurious and all satisfying, but Jeongguk hates how he has to maintain his body shape - - the male sure enjoyed his time in gym but sometimes he just wants to lay on bed and sleep all day without working out in gym.

Jeongguk struggled alot to maintain his status but sometimes all he wanted to do was to go in a club and have fun along with his friends or flirt with someone.

It was hard for him at the very start of his career but soon after he got used to of it but still there are some things which he didn't get used to of and doesn't want to either.

"Banana milk?" The male who has been waiting for Jeongguk in the car asks as Jeongguk nods.

Taking a sip as he ruffles his hairs messily loving how fluffy his hairs are,and the ravenette smiles when his hairs turn how he want them to be.

"Thank you Jimin" Jeongguk says as he lays back and shuts his eyes, tired afterall traveling never is easy.

"Where should we stop at, house or apartment?" Jimin asks softly as he watches the ravenette sigh.

"home" Jeongguk mumbles and Jimin smiles at that, nodding as he tells the driver to take Jeongguk home.

When they reach their location, Jeongguk jumps out of the car and walks inside along with Jimin who struggles with carrying the luggage of Jeongguk.

"A little help would be appreciated here" Jimin mocks as Jeongguk turns around and rolls his eyes.

"Seriously, tell the security guard to bring it" Jeongguk says and Jimin drops the luggage and walks stylishly.

"Whatever, now let's get in" Jimin utters as they enter the

After greeting his parents Jeongguk walks towards his room, and throws his body on the soft bed, burying his face in the pillow as he whines because his body is aching.

And soon he falls asleep, and his mother successfully enters the room, places a soft kiss on his forehead and leaves.

______________

On other hand Kim Taehyung, an art student who always loves to find the meaning behind each painting also knows how to find the true colors of people too. Fake friends are nothing new for him but he tends to stay away from such toxic people who play sweet in front and do bitching when you are not around.

"One Iced brewed coffee" Seokjin says as the blue-haired male nods, and starts making it.

Well Taehyung is tired and his shift is about to over just five minutes more to control.

After the coffee is ready, Taehyung serves it and soon after his shift is over as he excitedly changes his clothes and leaves the shop, not forgetting to hug Jin.