Chapter-31

Scared to be lonely - Dua Lipa

Is it just our bodies? Are we both losing our minds?
Is the only reason you're holding me tonight
'Cause we're scared to be lonely?
Do we need somebody just to feel like we're alright?
Is the only reason you're holding me tonight
'Cause we're scared to be lonely?

____________

The breeze hitting his face, stroking his blue locks ever so softly making him look so ethereal as a soft sigh slips out of his lips.

Standing near the window, eyes stucked outside watching the busy streets and crowd walking around.

A gasp slips out of his lips when two arms wrap around his waist, hot breath fanning over his neck and a smile ghosts on his lips, throws his head back as he raises his hands to play with Jeongguk's earring.

"What are you doing here" Jeongguk mutters, pressing soft kisses from taehyung's ear down to his neck, softly nibbling his skin, causing the artist to flutter shut his eyes, biting his lips.

"You are not wearing anything Mr. Jeon, that can lead us to something else much busier" Taehyung teases as Jeongguk raises his brow up.

Suddenly Taehyung is turned around, now his hands resting over Jeongguk's naked chest, feeling the smooth skin under his palm as the model leans forward.

"I would love getting busy with you" he whispers in a throaty voice near his ear causing chills running down Taehyung's spine.

"Well, I can always be free for you" Taehyung interjected, voice deep and bone chilling as his sneaky hands makes their way to circle around the model's nape, pulling him closer as he tilts his head.

Distance between their lips decreasing with each second passing and Jeongguk knows what Taehyung is doing, claiming their lips together in a sloppy kiss.

Taehyung roam his hands all around the model's sculpted body, taking its time around his toned abs.

"Now that I notice, you have a muscle kink don't you" Jeongguk blurted causing the artist to freeze, his eyes hesitantly meeting Jeongguk's dark ones.

"honestly I - -never had discovered such things before" Taehyung replies honesty making a smile to tug around Jeongguk's lips.

"We can always discover about you, anything - - everything" Jeongguk utters with a small voice as he finds hesitancy in Taehyung's eyes.

Taehyung lowers his gaze, nibbling on his bottom lip, Jeongguk can see what's he is about to say next.

"do you feel disgusted?" Taehyung asks in a very small voice, his long lashes fluttering when he looks up at Jeongguk.

"disgusted? For what" Jeongguk knits his brows together from confusion.

"that I am gay and -" Taehyung bites his lips when Jeongguk pulls him closer.

"Don't you dare to complete that sentence, and listen to me" Jeongguk inhales deeply, his hand hooks under taehyung's chin to make him meet his gaze.

" the way you are saying it must be because you are afraid of being judged by people but then again, that's what people do, they say shit about us without having any idea about how we feel or what are we going through. If the world gives no shit about us then why should we? "Jeongguk places a kiss on top of taehyung's head, let's his lips linger there for a while.

" also I like you, like really really like you "Jeongguk extends his arms and hugs Taehyung,keeps kissing his hairs again and again.

A broken sob escapes from Taehyung's mouth as he hides his face more in his chest. Jeongguk sighs, his hand moving up and down over Taehyung's back soothingly.