Chapter-29

Ignore the mistakes
___________
Third P. O. V

Taehyung feels his heart racing as Jeongguk enjoys every emotion Taehyung's eyes glisten with.

"Will you do it" Jeongguk repeats himself as Taehyung gulps the lump in his throat, his body shivering with anticipation as his challenging self shows up.

"Go ahead Jeon" Taehyung utters with confidence boosting in his voice. Jeongguk cocks his brow up as his lips curl upwards forming an amusing smile.

"Make me a painting and a sketch " Jeongguk demands, his eyes shining with amusement and Taehyung is surprised.

"That's it? Just a painting and sketch ?" Taehyung questions doubtfully, as Jeongguk nods boldly yet his smirk still playing on his lips.

"well I mean why not, tell me what you want me to draw for you?" Taehyung shrugs it off as he drulo questions.

Jeongguk sits straight, his hands curled together and now placed on the table as he inhales a deep breath.

"a painting where you can find me in it." Jeongguk speaks his voice firm yet eyes filled with tender and Taehyung feels his heart racing after hearing those words.

A painting...

Taehyung can feel Jeongguk's piercing gaze boring inside him as he feels a wave of shiver run down his spine.

" and a sketch of me" Jeongguk declares, with a grin.

Taehyung inhales deeply, trying to calm the hurricane of emotions inside him as he finally looks up.

"Will that be it, like out of everything - - you are asking for some sketches and paintings" Taehyung can't help but ask that why - - why Jeongguk wants him to do this.

"I am simply interested" Jeongguk replies shortly, his eyes now glistening likes stars, yet also intimidating Taehyung.

"about your view. Show me your skills, enlighten me Taehyung, impress me - - if you can" Jeongguk ends and Taehyung raises his brow up at the challenging tone.

"You don't know me jeon, I'm a competitive person" Taehyung licks his lips and Jeongguk finds it hard to not - - take Kim Taehyung right here, right now on the table since he is being seductive.

"Where are the paints, I want to show you too" Jeongguk demands and Taehyung chuckles at that.

They walk towards the couch where Jeongguk sits and waits for Taehyung to bring the stuff.

Paints, brushes, color palette, water and most importantly - - a canvas.

Jeongguk sits straight and picks the paint, almost laughing at how Taehyung watches his steps with curious eyes.

Taehyung knits his brows together when Jeongguk dips his two fingers in the paint and walks towards him, now standing in front of Taehyung who is sitting.

Jeongguk bends down reaching Taehyung's face level and now they both hold the gaze which is rather filled with amusement and intimidating.

Taehyung gasps when the cold sensation of the paint hits his left cheek, feels Jeongguk's fingers trailing down to his neck.

Hearts thumping wildly against their chests as their body feels on fire, suddenly the atmosphere is too hot and Taehyung can't hold the gaze anymore so he looks away.

His eyes screw shut when he feels the ravenette's hands on his face, titling his face to make his neck more on display. As Jeongguk takes another color and draws.

Taehyung has no idea what is happening, his mind clouded with thoughts of Jeongguk. His body shudders with each touch Jeongguk provides him igniting fire inside his body as he feels anticipation getting wider.

Taehyung feels his breath hitced when Jeongguk unbuttons his shirt slowly, getting more of the view of the sun kissed skin. The moment the hands disappear from his body Taehyung whines at the loss of warmth yet then again he feels the hands on his chest.

Taehyung is staring at Jeongguk with hooded eyes as the model doesn't holds his gaze rather is more concentrated on the painting.

Taehyung is scared what if Jeongguk can hear the wild beating of his heart yet Jeongguk is no different.

Both breathing heavily, the contact blazing fire inside of them as their eyes meet, and this time they hold the hot gaze.

Jeongguk leans forward as Jeongguk shuts his eyes slowly, waits for Jeongguk to do something and there it is - - their lips meet in for a fierce kiss almost bruisingly.

Jeongguk keeps his hands in the air not touching Taehyung afraid of ruining the clothes yet his actions get bolder when Taehyung grabs his wrist and places them on his waist as if ordering Jeongguk to place it there.

The long calloused fingers get lost in the raven locks as they feel chills running down their spines. Taehyung curses his heart for beating wildly and almost gapes when Jeongguk pushes him back on the couch, hovering him.

"Beautiful" Jeongguk whispers against Taehyung's lips and then again - - they are kissing.

____________

Vote and comment.

Hope you liked this chapter?

He is so handsomely.

*cries *

The mv was beautiful.