Chapter-7

Asalam o alaikum
The pic above ^
__________________

Third P. O. V

After the encounter, Taehyung found himself searching about Jeon Jeongguk and couldn't believe when he saved some of his pictures from pinterest.

Taehyung has always claimed Jeongguk nothing but a flirt, and for the first time he was grateful to know that the unknown was Jeongguk - - because deep inside he knows that Jeongguk is not a bad person.

Taehyung has seen the evil glint of people who act innocent and no matter how much he tries, he always fails to find that glint in Jeongguk's dark orbes.

After taking shower, Taehyung puts his face mask on and lays on the bed, scrolling over his instagram or moreover stalking Jeongguk's instagram, soon after he falls in sweet slumber.

_____________

"Jin please don't" Taehyung begs him but Seokjin has already folded his sleeves ready to throw hands on the two males sitting near the window enjoying their coffee.

The evening was going pleasant until Tae-min and Lucas blessed him with their presence.

This time Seokjin insisted Taehyung that he will take the order, that's where things got ruined.

"I don't want you to take my order" Tae-min states with a bored expression.

"I guess you didn't heard me, today I will take your order sir" Jin replies calmly with a forced smile on his lips as Tae-min rolls his eyes.

"Taehyung" Tae-min calls out loudly and before he can process Jin slams his hand on the counter with a fake smile, eye twitching.

"I would really appreciate it if you stop bothering him sir" Jin says as Tae-min let's out a chuckle.

"I will do whatever I want, stop interfering" Tae-min exclaims in anger and soon after Namjoon interrupts them with a gentle smile.

"Is there any problem sir?" Namjoon asks worriedly staring at Seokjin who is fuming red from anger.

"teach your workers some manners" Tae-min complains annoyingly and that's where Jin loses it. He walks out of the counter area and rushes towards Tae-min, grabs his collar tightly.

"So you are going to teach me manners" Jin yells and Tae-min tries to get out of the grip while Namjoon grabs Jon's waist and pulls him back, causing the other's back to make contact with his broad chest but Jin still reaches out for Tae-min who jumps back instantly.

"I apologize for this, Minho please take his order" Namjoon orders as he drags Jin with him.

"Meet me after I am done with my shift, we'll see who teaches manners to whom" Jin threatens and Namjoon sighs.

"Jin please, enough" Namjoon breaths out and Jin finally calms down, chest heaving up and down.

"Okay okay I'm calm" Jin says and as soon as Namjoon let's him go, Jin tries to reach for Tae-min who was ordering and steps back when he see Seokjin coming for him but fortunately Namjoon grabs him again and drags him in his office.

Namjoon doesn't scolds Jin but requests him to apologize from Tae-min, and how could Jin not agree?

But Jin lost it when he saw Taehyung placing the cups of coffee on Tae-min's table who grabs his hand instead of the cup and this action causes Taehyung to slip the cup and it falls over Tae-min's lap.

Tae-min stands immediately, groans from the pain and is about to slap Taehyung when a hand stops him.

Taehyung has his eyes screwed shut, waiting for Tae-min's hand to make contact with his cheek but nothing ever happens but Taehyung is sure that he can sense another presence behind him.