Chapter-22

Ignore the mistakes.

I PURPLE Y'ALL 👉👈
______________

Third P. O. V.

Jeongguk sits on the couch, his head resting on Taehyung's lap as the artist strokes his soft locks, the room is silent but an comfortable one.

It seems like Jeongguk has fallen asleep.

Jeongguk feels the goose flesh sweeping up and down his body - - a pause that caused him to shiver. Taehyung noticed it and stops his movement.

"Gukkie, are you okay?" Taehyung asks, concern laced in his voice as his gaze falls on the male.

Jeongguk doesn't listens - - as if he is trying to recall something.

There was a woman in the back of his mind, distant and hazy, as if she is standing in a fine mist.

She was tall and slim, her face like marble, her pale eyes calm, concerned. A wedge of sunlight from a latticed window fell on the back of her head, leaving her face half in shadow. Her hairs coppery-brown, the colour of autumn leaves.

But as the sunlight dimmed, it changed to a shade of dark it appeared ink-black.

Or perhaps Jeongguk was confusing the memory of the woman had borne him with the image of someone.

Jeongguk tries to imagine the woman but all in vain, only finds the woman's face half due to the sunlight while the other half of her face was covered by shadow.

Jeongguk squirms, sweat forming on his forehead like beads which are ready to trail down.

Taehyung's face changes into a concerned one, he tries to stand up but the a bold grip on his wrist stops him - - it's Jeongguk.

"D-don't go" Jeongguk mumbles under his breath, his forehead now covered with multiple sweat beads causing his locks to get attached with his forehead.

Taehyung can't process for a second cut, it's the third time he is watching Jeongguk in such condition.

"I'm here Gukkie, no one will hurt you" Taehyung murmurs in his ear softly but the male doesn't let his wrist go, only the grip tightens and Taehyung hisses from the grip on his wrist - - it will leave a bruise surely.

"she will hurt me - - don't go or else she will hurt me" Jeongguk gasps, he can't breath and Taehyung keeps his lips in a straight line.

"I won't let her hurt you, I won't. No one will hurt you" Taehyung replies boldly and watches how the ravenette's posture relaxes a little.

Taehyung keeps whispering sweet nothings in Jeongguk's ear and gradually the aforementioned male calms down and finally sleeps back

Taehyung brings the blanket and some pillows, they both sleep on the couch.

Taehyung as usual sleeping on top of Jeongguk who has his arms wrapped around the artist's petite waist.

It's Jeongguk who wakes up first and watching Taehyung laying his head on his chest, soft snores escapes from his plumpy, cherry red lips - - Jeongguk smiles, presses a soft kiss on taehyung's forehead and with a great difficulty he stands up and gets freshed up.

Missing the warmth of Jeongguk's--Taehyung wakes after few minutes, a sad pout adorns his lips when he finds Jeongguk already awake and not beside him.

Don't get him wrong but Taehyung wants to wake up first and watch the model's face,he just do.

Taehyung gasps loudly, dashes inside the washroom and watches his face in the mirror - - a loud whine is heard in the washroom.