Chapter-33

Higher - the score

They try to keep me down but I just get higher
Broke my bones, tasted blood
Burned my wings close to the sun
But I'll keep on flying
I'm too young for dying
Cause there's a dream I can taste
Think it's time I break my chains
And run with the giants
Like smoke, I'm rising

_____________

"Jeon Jeongguk, guide your hands far away from my ass" Taehyung orders in a very calming tone even though his face is all red and a squeal awaiting on his lips.

"I told you, I can't!" Jeongguk voiced out, slightly pouting as Taehyung shots a glare at him.

"Why if I dare ask" Taehyung sasses and soon after a shrill voice escapes from his lips when Jeongguk smacks his ass.

"it's like a magnet, if I pull away - - it attracts it back" Jeongguk smugly reasoned and Taehyung blushes furiously,pushing the ravenette away as he steps away and walks towards the mirror.

"You are such a pervert Jeon" Taehyung says as he fixes his shirt while Jeongguk sits on the bed, staring at the artist with dreamy eyes.

These two days with Jeongguk had been wild to say the least. Jeongguk had treated Taehyung like a Queen, literally. Picking the sleepy blue haired male from the bed in the morning, brushing his teeth ever so gently, serving him the breakfast made by ravenette, later they would watch movies, cuddling all day and the best time of the day for Taehyung - - watching Jeongguk exercise.

Because oh boy, those muscles are no joke. Watching Jeongguk doing push-ups without any shirt only made it hard for the artist to resist his desires.

Though Taehyung did teased him, when the model was doing planks - - Taehyung happily stood beside him and next moment - - he is laying on top of Jeongguk, body pressed against his sweaty back.

" this is pure torture" Jeongguk utters, his arms now shaky, not that Taehyung was heavy yet he is a human too! Also the seconds during planks feels like eternity.

"Oh gukkie - - I only want to distract you, is it too much?" Taehyung pouts and Jeongguk curses because he is about to fall.

And that's what happened, Jeongguk gets distracted when Taehyung sits up, his hands moving all over Jeongguk's bare back.

Palms under the skin, feeling the hard muscles and then goes towards his sides, moves his hands up and down causing a ticklish sensation in Jeongguk.

"Fuck - - Tae don't" Jeongguk warns yet the blue haired male doesn't.

Finally the torture is over when the time is completed, the ravenette's body collapse and hits the ground not so hard. Then Taehyung steps away because he knows that Jeongguk will punish him - - for being naughty.

" Your turn" Jeongguk says, a evil glint in his eyes, and Taehyung tries to run but Jeongguk catches him.

Jeongguk swears that Kim Taehyung is a baby trapped in the body of 23 years old guy cause he was whining all way during his exercise period.

The one thing Jeongguk enjoyed the most was - - squats.

Damn that ass - - definitely enjoyed it when his Taehyung was practically shoving his ass over his face, intentionally.

_____________

Taehyung feels like he will go crazy, Jeongguk has just invited him for a dinner - - with his parents.