Chapter-40

BTS - I'm fine

_____________

Numb.

Taehyung will use this word to describe what he is feeling right now, no tears are left to cry because none are left, his father is going to destroy his life.

Jimin calls him and tells him to come over and Taehyung does, he feels lost and Jeongguk is not free now and he will not disturb him, for now he'll go to Jimin.

Yoongi was the one to open the door for Taehyung and Jimin throws himself on the artist and Taehyung smiles, embraces him and Yoongi sighs.

"Yoongi proposed me" Jimin shrieks with excitement and Taehyung acts surprised, Yoongi chuckles at them.

Jimin shows him the ring and smiles brightly, his eyes almost dissappearing and Taehyung's heart swells at that.

"Can you believe me how he proposed me?" Jimin asks and Taehyung bites his lips to not laugh, he knows that it's going to very funny.

"we were watching a movie and out of no where he dead ass slipped the ring in my hand" Jimin laughs and so does Taehyung.

"Now you are mine officially" yoongi remembers his words very clearly.

"what's wrong Tae?" Jimin asks as Taehyung's smile disappears, Yoongi is no longer in the room since someone was on the door.

"I met dad today" Taehyung shortly replied and Jimin grabs his hand assuringly, sits straight facing him.

"He is going to sign this contract with Lee company" Taehyung stutters, lump forming in his throat as Jimin frowns.

"so what's wrong with that?" Jimin asks and Taehyung closes his eyes for awhile.

"He is selling his son to Lee company's president, his son - - - me" Taehyung voices out and as if the world has crashed - - Jimin is in utter shock.

"You are getting what?" a voice roars in the room as Taehyung and Jimin snaps their heads to the direction of the voice and a series of gasp is heard when they see the person standing on the door.

Jeongguk.

Taehyung stands up, he is about to reach for the model but a hand makes him stop. Jeongguk steps back as the bouquet in his hands fall on the floor.

"Jeongguk I can explain -" Taehyung is cut when Jimin interrupts.

"Taehyung is going to explain and you, Jeongguk are going to listen, understand" Jimin orders sternly and Jeongguk have no idea what's going on, but nods.

Jeongguk sits beside Taehyung, his hands resting over his and the artist feels his throat burning when he speaks but he promises himself that he won't cry.

"so yesterday my father called me to -"

"Your father was dead" Jeongguk interrupts and Jimin knows this will take so long.

"I told you that my parents were found dead in a car accident but since the bodies were burned so the police couldn't recognize the faces and the case was closed" Taehyung explains, Jeongguk knits his brows together, nods at the information.

"But later I found out that my father was alive and he was the one behind this accident, it was a murder framed as an accident" Taehyung continues, his hands shaking and Jeongguk grabs them, rubbing it soothingly, Taehyung smiles softly at that.

"how did you find out that your father was not dead?" Yoongi asked and Jimin sighs, he never likes this part.

" I was 19 when he came, we were at Jimin's parents house. Turned out that Jimin's father was also involved in this. They had been having secret meetings so that my father's fake death won't be exposed" Taehyung sighs, he is already exhausted even though there are many things to reveal.