Chapter-26(M)

Ignore the mistakes.

The chapter may be boring):

Mature content.
You've been warned, don't report :)
___________

THIRD P. O. V.

Things turn heated up, soft moan and heavy breathing can be heard in the car, lips are hurting yet they don't stop because it feels so good.

Lips keeps moving in perfect rhythm they only part away when they lack oxygen, and then again they are back at kissing each other.

Jeongguk has his hands on the artist's hips, pleasure seeps through his body when Taehyung sits on his lap, wraps his arms around the ravenette's back, kiss him hard.

A loud gasp escapes from the model's lips when Taehyung rolls his hips causing their hards press against each other.

"baby you are not ready" Jeongguk breaths out, as much he wants to do it with Taehyung but he knows Taehyung isn't ready.

Taehyung whines, they share a look of desperation, eyes shining with a bigger need - - need of feeling each other.

Taehyung bites his lips slowly and Jeongguk knows exactly what Taehyung is doing and he won't fall for his trick - - not until when Taehyung starts to roll his hips, his perky ass pressed over Jeongguk's hard on.

Fuck it - - Jeongguk can't resist, Taehyung won.

Taehyung knits his brows together in confusion when Jeongguk smriks, eyes darken as so does the aura around them.

Taehyung doesn't know how fast it happened, now he finds his lower part naked - - his pants and boxers laying on the seat, Jeongguk's eyes filled with lust and need.

"Not raw, please" Taehyung mumbles, cheeks heats up and he looks away when he hears Jeongguk chuckle.

"Then suck them, pretty" Jeongguk presses his fingers on Taehyung's lips and the artist immediately sucks them, while doing so - he stares at Jeongguk with wide innocent eyes.

A few moments later, Taehyung feels wet fingers pressed against his exposed hole and soon the fingers slip inside him.

Jeongguk enjoys every single expression on Taehyung's face - - pain, pleasure everything.

Taehyung bites his lowers lips when he adjusts, and then starts riding his fingers.

"You're so hot baby" Jeongguk whispers as he clashes their lips together for a passionate kiss.

Taehyung moans shamelessly and Jeongguk doubles his pleasure by pumping the artist's hard.

"Oh--Jeon--Jeongguk!" Taehyung moans loudly, and Jeongguk curses under his breath because Taehyung is looking so hot.

The fact that they're doing this in the car, in front of the building where the party is going and there is high chance of someone catching them - - but that makes things more exciting. The fear of getting seen while they do their dirty act - - it's amusing.

"There, ah - - there gukk!" Taehyung gasps when the ravenette's fingers hits his prostate, causing sparks inside his stomach, Taehyung rolls his eyes from the pleasure.

Soonafter, Taehyung chases his orgasm and falls on Jeongguk's chest, breathing heavily, eyes closed.

Jeongguk places a soft kiss on the head of artist who says nothing, it's the model who cleans up and makes Taehyung wear his clothes since the artist kept whining that his body aches.