Chapter-46

Please ignore the mistakes!

Confused? No that's not what Jeongguk feels.

Lost, yes he is lost in this path of secrets which his life has made him cross through. Facing his parents death was much of pain an innocent soul had passed through. His life was miserable from the very start, he just never showed it.

But now he can't hide it anymore, there's no point when more knots are opening revealing how his life much of a joke. How life has played with him.

The ravenette feels his energy drained out of his body as he sits on the bed, gaze darted solely on piece of paper he is holding on tightly, crumpling it in his grip.

Did Taehyung knew about this?

Jeongguk doesn't want to fuel his wild thoughts further, he is tired already. Wh does his life has to be so fucking complicated?

The artist exits the washroom humming a melody, towel around his shoulders soaking his drenched locks which spark in the light.

The artist being unaware of this sits beside Jeongguk, wraps his arms around the model as he sighs. A frown is etched on his face when Jeongguk remains silent.

An irritated huff escapes from his lips as he squishes the model's face in his hands and shakes his hairs, causing his drenched hairs to slip water drops from it and meet Jeongguk's face.

Taehyung giggles when Jeongguk scrunches his nose, eyes flutter close as he tries to cover his face the letter falling down from his hands in middle.

The sound of the artist's laughter is a melody to Jeongguk - - - it's magical, like a magic it vanishes all his worries. That melodious sound is a song that calms Jeongguk.

No lyrics because in Taehyung's eyes he has found every word which describes him - - - - his feelings - - his emotions. As if a book of secret he is - - Taehyung is the reader. Exploring him more and falling more in his darkness with no plans on quitting.

Jeongguk hopes that Taehyung never leaves him.

Hope is a dangerous place but hope is my favourite place.

A smile appears on his lips as he watches Taehyung, his hands lift up to brush the strands away from his eyes because he wants to stare at them with no distraction.

Taehyung himself is a distraction.

The blue haired male pouts when the model doesn't speaks, he is about to stand but a grip of his wrist doesn't let's him, he looks behind and his eyes soften from the gaze Jeongguk holds filled with love and warmth.

"Where are you going?" Jeongguk asks in a panic filled voice, Taehyung smiles at that, sits back and loves how they don't have to be uncomfortable from no space between them. Space has been long forgotten between them.

"I was going to make coffee for you" Taehyung utters in a soft manner as Jeongguk shakes his head, yanks him forward as he wraps his hands around him.

"don't, I don't need anything just - stay with me" Jeongguk's voice is vulnerable and the fear is evident. Taehyung wants to ask but not now. For now Jeongguk needs comfort and Taehyung will always be there for him. He may never say it but when Jeongguk will be in pain - - he will always be staying by his side, always.

Thunder roars harshly startling both males. Jeongguk chuckles when Taehyung looks at him with excitement filled eyes.

"it's going to rain!" Taehyung beams as he walks towards the window which is open as soft breeze touch his face lightly as feather causing Taehyung to giggle.