Chapter-34

Waves - Dean Lewis

Memories, of a stolen place
Caught in the silence
An echo lost in space
It comes and goes in waves
It always does, it always does
We watch as our young hearts fade
Into the flood, into the flood
The freedom, of falling
A feeling I thought was set in stone
It slips through, my fingers
I'm trying hard to let go
It comes and goes in waves

*before you start this chapter make sure to read the last chapter! *

___________

Taehyung wants to scream his heart out because he is just so happy. He finally made it. The only proof he has been searching for past two years - - he finally found it.

That night Taehyung couldn't sleep back. Something was wrong, he had the feeling.

The next morning Taehyung again receives a call only this time it's Jeongguk.

"Gukkie is everything fine?" Taehyung asks, voice laced with worry and hears Jeongguk laughing and his heart skips a beat and hearing Jeongguk laugh--Taehyung smiles, his chest swells from the melodic music that he just heard.

"chill, I just miss you" Jeongguk responds and Taehyung curses his stomach to do the weird feeling, causing the butterflies going wild.

" You do remember that I am leaving tonight" Jeongguk reminds and Taehyung pouts sadly as he nods to himself

"Yes, but when will you come back" Taehyung tries his best to not sound curious but he fails.

" I don't know actually, there are many things that have to be arranged and I also have some photoshoots" Jeongguk explains and he himself is pouting at the mere thought of staying away from the artist.

"You will call me every night, understood" Taehyung shamelessly orders and hears Jeongguk curse.

"You are getting so bold baby" Jeongguk rasps as Taehyung giggles.

" where are you going anyways?" Taehyung interrogates

" Amsterdam, baby how about we meet today?" Jeongguk nervously asks and Taehyung is about to agree when he remembers that he has to meet someone else today

"actually I have plans for today" Taehyung replies, a wave of guilt seeps through his body, he wants to stay honest with Jeongguk but....

"I understand, maybe another time" Taehyung hears Jeongguk and he can clearly hear the disappointment flashing in Jeongguk's tone.

There is a silence shared between them.

"Gukkie I like you" Taehyung confessed in a mere whisper.

"What!" Jeongguk exclaims, his voice now filled with anticipation and amusement.

" I like you Gukkie" Taehyung repeats and this time his voice is bold.

Jeongguk thinks that he might cry any moment now, the crazy beating of his heart with his breath hitched, a spark spreads inside Jeongguk's body.

This is just so sudden yet these words are what Jeongguk has been waiting to hear.

"Jeongguk" Taehyung calls him and the ravenette loves the sound of his name coming out Taehyung's lips - - it just feels heavenly.

" You mean it right" Jeongguk utters with a hesitant request and Taehyung himself is about to cry, this feeling just can't be described in words.

" As in lovers" Taehyung whispers yet Jeongguk hears it.

Jeongguk can't breath, a wide smile appears on his lips as he has this sudden urge to scream and jump.

"Damn Taehyung, you don't know what you are doing with my heart" Jeongguk voiced out and hears Taehyung giggle.

Damn it, he just loves Kim Taehyung.

Wait....

Love?

Jeongguk stays still in his spot and realization hits him. He loves Taehyung---he doesn't know when did his feelings got deeper and much more meaningful yet he does loves him.

A mere thought of Taehyung's smile sparks a light for him because Taehyung is the light. The source of happiness in his life - - the darkness no longer exists for Jeongguk when he is with Taehyung.

The touch of taehyung's over his body ----spreads warmth in Jeongguk's. Just watching Taehyung smiling or giggling swells his heart.

The mere thought of Taehyung crying ---- causes a weird irritation for Jeongguk's, a feeling that he was never used too of.

The warmth seeps through his body when Taehyung smiles while staring at him, only him. The emotions are rare for Jeongguk yet when Taehyung's around ----Jeongguk tends to lose his mind, his heart no longer in his control - - Taehyung controls his heart in a way that Jeongguk thinks that ----- his heart should always be in Taehyung's hold and his body at his mercy.

And if Taehyung loves him back -------he will go insane, the thought of Taehyung loving him drives him crazy, he feels sparks fill in through his stomach.

Jeongguk knows it is very early to name it as love yet he is willing to because with Taehyung -----he has felt the joy and happiness which he once thought he may never feel again.

He doesn't want Taehyung to like him anymore - - - love makes you greedy. Jeongguk is ready to shower Taehyung with love and affection - - - he is willing to try.

He is willing to wait-----he will wait.

Try to win Taehyung's heart and his soul.

And as for Taehyung - - - - the feelings that he has been trying to resist - - are close to explode. Taehyung gulps the lump in his throat, he is at loss with words.

Anticipation catches him the best and he nibbles on his bottom lip---waits for Jeongguk to reply or else he will lose his mind.

The feelings that he is not supposed to feel, atleast not now---Jeongguk makes him feel it.

"You really don't know what you are doing with me Tae" Jeongguk whispers as Taehyung's eyes flutter shut and a smile tugs on his lips.

" baby" Jeongguk says and taehyung's heart flutters from the nickname - - - - there was a time when Taehyung used to find this same word cheesy but right now - - - - he feels warmth fill in his body.

"damn how am I supposed to leave now" Jeongguk whines and Taehyung giggles.

"After you return - - you will receive something much better than my kisses" Taehyung seductively whispers and Jeongguk turns serious.

"and now I don't want to go" Jeongguk admits as Taehyung smiles.

"Too bad sir you are supposed to be leaving tonight, goodbye" Taehyung sings as he hungs the call.

As Jeongguk stares at his phone with big doe eyes and a pout adorn on his lips.

"You just love teasing me, mí amor " Jeongguk utters as he starts his packing.

_______________

Taehyung is sitting in the Cafe, waiting for the person to show up.

He hears the chim of bells, indicating someone entering and soon someone sits in front of him.

" did you get it? "Taehyung interrogates as the male sitting in front of him takes his cap off along with his mask.

" no greetings? "Yugyeom teases and Taehyung shots a glare at him.

" do you have any  information about him ? "Taehyung ignores him and Yugyeom sighs and nods.

" You inspected it correct-----he is back in Seoul "Yugyeom confirms and Taehyung's blood runs cold.

_____________

This chapter was quite messy yet beautiful atleast in my opinion.

Let the real fun begin!