Clintasha 21

Requested by @pll_rvd_lm_fan_

How the team found out Clint and Natasha are married

1. Thor

"Clinton what may I ask are you doing?"
Thor asked him quite loudly. The man in question was perched on the top of the fridge in a crouch. His back was facing Thor.

"'M etng pent bttr"

"I cannot understand you, Barton. Do you require assistance?"

"I'm eating peanut butter"
Clint's voice was clear now. He twisted to face Thor, hanging his legs over the edge of the fridge now. His fingers were sticky with the nut butter which was open in his right hand.

"On top of this cold machine?"
Thor questioned suspiciously. Clint perching on objects in the tower wasn't new but the reasons why were always entertaining.

"This is Tasha's peanut butter"
He licked some more clean off his finger. Thor held in his gasp. Natasha's food was a danger zone. Last time Steve accidentally ate her leftover lasagna (made my Clint) she dyed his uniform bright pink. The team went on four missions before Tony could make another one. The public started calling him Pinkalicious.

"Clinton do you understand the severity of your actions?"

"Yup."
It was a simple answer that Thor couldn't fathom. Suddenly the now empty jar bounced on the floor. Clint smiled innocently and hopped off the fridge.

"Tasha!"
Clint suddenly shouted. Thor spun around quickly. He hadn't even heard her. Immediately he plastered a wide smile on his lips.
Thor couldn't help but send a nervous glance at the empty jar Clint had kicked away.

"Why are you guys acting so weird?"
She asked while putting some bread in the toaster

"We're not"
He lied expertly and hopped up on the counter next to her.

"Thor do you mind grabbing the peanut butter?"
Thor paled.

"Thor?"
Natasha asked again

"Um Lady Natasha I don't know how to tell you this..."
Natasha crossed her arms and leaned against the counter. She had a confused expression.

"Clintateallthepeanutbutter"
He said so fast with his head turned away that Natasha could barley understand him.

"Oh alright, just grab the Nutella instead"

"Nutella?"
Thor couldn't believe what he was hearing. She didn't seem to mind Clint had eaten something of hers

"Told you she wouldn't mind"
Clint placed a sweet kiss on her cheek. A light blush lingered on her cheeks.

Thor didn't hold back his question:
"Clinton are you bonded to Lady Natasha?"
She practically chocked on her toast. Thor was very blunt and didn't hold back so the question genuinely surprised them. However, laughter emitted from the two of them

"If you put it like that it sounds tacky"
Clint slid off the counter and grabbed Natasha's hand

"We're married"
Thor smiled brightly and threw his arms up. The jar of Nutella he was supposed to put away went flying. Unfortunately it cracked and the chocolate sweetness oozed out. The look Natasha shot him sent the god thundering out of there

2. Steve

The tower was cast in darkness at 3am. Steve was quite out of curtesy. As he walled farther from the stairwell a glow began to fill the dark space. It was the television. Lying on the couch under a blanket was Natasha watching reruns of 'say yes to the dress'.