Clintasha 4.3

"Hawkeye and black widow are here"

"Oh well that certainly disrupts things"
Fiona said

"I planned a meet with the four of us."

"What?!"
Tirian backed up as Fiona composed herself, she sighed
"Alright just a little bump in the road"

"Fi, these are Hawkeye and black widow your talking about, I think 'a small bump in the road' is an understatement"

"Don't worry, I've had a plan ready in case SHIELD came knocking, of course I'd assume they would merely send agents but none the less a plan it is."

"What do we do?"

"We go meet them"

————————

Clint looked up from his book when the the chime of his phone went off. Silently he reached for it smiling after a moment

"What is it?"
His partner asked from her spot where she was cleaning her guns.

"Tirian just sent us the information of our little outing. He's invited us to a gala. Apparently Fiona is hosting."

"Interesting."

"Says it's for her company RedCorp. All the ticket money to attend will be sent to charity."
Clint said sarcastically. Both of them knew it wouldn't.

"So when is it?"

"8:00 pm."

"Late notice don't you think?"

"Yeah too late in fact. You thinking what I'm thinking?"

"If your thinking that Fiona set up this gala just to meet us because Tirian told her about us and he probably knew who we really were or Fiona wouldn't be going to such lengths so this whole thing could be a trap, then yes I'm thinking what your thinking."

"I was thinking that we should get lunch"
Natasha smacked him with a pillow

"Kidding! Let's get ready."

————————8:12 pm

Clint and Natasha, or known to everyone else as Jeffery and Lena, walked hand in hand through the doors.
Classical music filled the giant room. Waiters walked around carrying an assortment of hors d'oeuvres and champagne but the two ignored it all scanning the room for exits, hydra agents and Fiona and Tirian. Clint had to force himself to stop staring at Natasha and do his job but man did she look beautiful in her dress.

"Lena, Jeffery!"
Fortunately Tirian had found them first

"Tirian, hello again"
Clint said sticking out his hand to shake which Tirian politely returned.

"Are you enjoying yourself? I'm sorry it was such short notice"

"Everything is lovely"
Natasha smiled

"Great- oh here comes Fiona"
On cue Fiona walked out to stand behind the podium set up at the back of the hall.

"Hello everyone and thank you for joining us in support of RedCorp. We have been running for only 5 years but already our medicine fills over 300 hospitals world wide providing everyone with the best care. Please enjoy this anniversary party and of course all the money spent tonight will be donated to charity. Thank you."

The crowd erupted in applause.

"Fiona over here!"
Leisurely Fiona joined us.

"Tirian had told me so much about you"
She smiled, although it seemed slightly forced.