Romanogers 5

I had some time so I decided to update my one shot book only because it takes less time for me to come up with one of these, than a chapter in my other books, you feel me?
Anyway with the spare time I had *cough ungodly hours at night* I wrote this. It's not too explicit but if it makes you uncomfortable feel free to skip✌🏻
Hope you enjoy

Natasha's POV

I mixed my martini slowly with the toothpick the olive was on. My black mini dress clung to my slightly sweaty skin.
I decided to spend a night out, SHIELD had been hectic lately and I needed a break.
Quickly chugging the drink I pulled out my red lipstick and reapplied. The bartender placed another drink in front of me.

"I didn't order that"
I said confused

"It's from him"
He said pointing to an attractive man four chairs down from me. His blue electric eyes stared at me. A light smile played on his lips. The man got up and walked to me, leaning against the counter beside me a drink in hand.

"Your boyfriend is crazy to let you out of his sight"
He said looking around

"I don't have a boyfriend"
I admitted honestly

"Seriously?! I'd have thought that a girl like you would have no problem getting any man"
I just shrugged

"How about I take you home?"

"I'm good here"
I said rolling my eyes and turning my body away from him.

"Come on."
He whispered in my ear now leaning close to me. His hand ran down my back going dangerously close to my ass. I flinched away from his touch and stood up. I slammed money on the bar and left in a hurry.
He grabbed my arm and pulled me close to him, I could feel his boner jabbing into my back.

"I'll make it with your while"
The man led me outside. We walked down an ally that led to parking behind the bar.

Suddenly he slammed me against the stone wall, I felt his hot breath on my neck. He spread kisses down my skin, his hands wandered up and down my sides. I pushed him back.

"Get off"
I said

"You let me take you out here, I know you want this"

"I didn't want to cause a scene inside my favourite bar."
He towered over me, hands at either side of my head blocking me in. His breath reeked with alcohol.

"So beautiful"
He said tucking a piece of my red hair behind me ear
I pushed his chest back but he caught my hand. I gasped in surprise

"Don't"
He grabbed my wrists and held them over my head tightly. His body pressed against mine. He kissed my bare shoulders.
I started to breath heavily. Images of Ivan and doctors from the red room invaded my mind. I saw them touching me, violating me, taking my innocence away.

I withered under him, tears springing to my eyes. His hot lips worked their way across my chest and he pressed a long kiss to my exposed cleavage. I felt his hand travel up my thigh. His hand went up my dress and his thumb brushed over the hem on my thong.
My then face hardened. I kneed him between his legs. I saw his eyes widen. He stumbled back finally getting away from me. I let out a breath.

"You fucking bitch!"
He yelled doubled over. Adjusting my dress I practically ran out of the ally. I didn't let the tears fall. I ran for a long time before stopping and sitting on a bench. Slipping my heels off my sore feet I wiped my eyes. I breathed in and out trying to relax. Memories I buried were now at the front of my mind.

"You did so well today Natalia"
Ivan said pacing in front of me in office.
I just nodded

"Perfect if I many say so"
His eyes wandered over my body. I was clad in a ballerina outfit. His hand brushed my face I avoided his gaze.

"Perfect"
He whispered
With a gentle grip he lifted me onto his desk

I remember the rustling of his pants and how he tore away my tights and tutu. Then I remember how he lightly pushed me down so I lay on my back on top of the desk.
I remember his hands on my skin.

Without knowing it I found myself outside Steve's apartment. I walked in and pressed the button to his floor.
213, 215, 216....
I knocked loudly. I was about to leave but then the door slowly opened. Half Steve's face appeared. When he realized it was me he opened it face full of concern.

"Nat?"

"Can I cone in?"
I said shakily. Without hesitation he nodded and reached out to grab my hand to lead me in. I flinched away but walked in. My arms wrapped around my stomach, my heels dangled form my left hand.

"Nat? What happened?"
He analyzed me.
I shifted on my feet. They were freezing.

"Please talk to me"
He pleaded stepping closer to me. My breath caught in my throat. I looked into his eyes, they filled with confusion and sadness.

"I-"
But I stopped, a chill spread through my body. Steve pulled off his blue zip up sweater and draped it over my bare shoulders. I pulled it tighter against me craving the warmth.
He still stood in front of me waiting for an answer. I let out a heavy breath.

"I- I was.....this guy he- he touched me."

I could see him suddenly understand my actions.
He didn't try to approach me, I was thankful for that. We just stood facing each other. His face displayed worry.

"Natasha....did he do anything?"
Steve asked cautiously
I shook my head

"He tried"
I whispered a tear rolled down my cheek.
My body filled with warmth as he wrapped his arms around me. At first I tried to push him away, but then I relaxed into his arms and buried my face into his shoulder finally breaking down.
Steve just held me as I cried. His hands rubbed my back soothingly.

I pulled away. My makeup probably ran down my face. Steve brushed away a tear and I leaned my head into his hand.

"Oh Nat..."
He said softly

"It brought back memories of-"

"It's okay, you don't have to tell me"
He smiled
I nodded
Then he grabbed my hand, I let him. He brought me to the kitchen and poured hot water out of the kettle. I got comfortable on his bar stool. A second later he handed me a mug filled with hot chocolate. He leaned on the other side of the counter staring at me sipping on his own drink.

"Thank you"
I said quietly

"Your welcome here any time Natasha"
Steve said joining me on my side of the counter.
I smiled sadly. I felt him grab my face in his hands, I gazed at him. My hands gripped the warm drink tightly.

"You know that I care about you."
He said brushing my cheek

"I know."
He smiled