New years kiss

(A/N .. I know I know I'm late.. But it is New Year's Day... So I'm just in the nick of time)

Will:
You and Will where outside of the beach house with the rest of the boys. In any second fireworks would be lighting up the sky.

You loved how the fireworks would explode with all types of colors. Red, green, blue, gold and much , much more. The thought of seeing them made you even more excided.

When the first firework shot into the sky. Your eyes lighted up with amazement, you wondered how something so dangerous could be so beautiful.

You turned to look up at Will to see him already staring down into your gorgeous eyes.

You smiled and leaned in for a Kiss.

Once your lips met, every part of you tingled. No wonder you loved this big ball of awkwardness so much.

He made you feel special, and needed.

Once you guys broke apart, you got applauded by the rest of he boys who were mostly smirking, Wills face was red, and so was yours.

You couldn't have imagined a better, day.

Cole:
You and Cole sat on the beach watching, huge fireworks light up the sky.

You held onto Cole's hand, it was your first New Years together.

The rest of the boys were with their families, which left you alone with Cole, it was sort of like the. Best date ever.

You didn't know how the date could get any better.

You turned towards Cole, watching his face light up as every loud firework blast into the air.

His eyes would light up as the colors flashed through the sky.

"I love you" Cole said suddenly

"W-what?"

Cole faced you and before you could say anything, his lips crashed into yours. It was the most sensational thing you ever experienced.

When you both broke apart he repeated, what he said before this time clearer and louder.

"I love you y/f/n y/L/n"

You blushed "I love you too"

Dana:
Dana brought you on this huge Hill, it was where you could see the Fireworks clearer.

The sky was already littered with stars. In about 30 minutes the fireworks would begin.

To pass time, you and Dana decided to talk. You and Dana had been friends for 2 years this was your second New Years together.

But for some reason this New Years was going to be different. First off, you've never been alone with a guy before so that was a first and also you've never been alone with Dana before.

You crushed on Dana since you meet him, but your insecurity would always push you farther away from him.

"Hey Y/n " Dana said suddenly

"Yeah" you questioned him

"I - I have something to tell you" he said

"What?" You said curiously

"I... I really like you.." He stopped

"You what?" Why would Dana say that you thought, it wasn't true.

You where just about to ask him why he said that, but Dana kissed you and right then the sky lighted up with the first firework.

"Sorry." Dana said

"I really like you too" you said cutting him off with another kiss.

David:
You and David sat on his front porch. You wouldn't be able to see the fireworks as well but, your with David Scarzone on New Years nothing could really get better.

David held your hand, you both stared at the starless sky.. Any moment something bright would light up the dull sky and take your breathe away.

Finally he first crackle was heard and a small sparkle traveled higher and higher till it exploded with color. It was followed by a series of different colors.

Lighting up the sky again and again.

You felt a hand push the hair behind your ear. You turned to see David a smile always placed on his face.

One minute your staring into his eyes and the next minute you feel tingles all over your body.

Who would have known that, you would have your first kiss on New Years.

Gabe:
Batman sat next to you, his cape was as dark as the night.

The stars dazzling above you looked almost in reach, but of course they weren't.

Gabe grabbed your hand and gave a short squeeze you squeezed back.

You where happy that you were able to spend time with the super hero you loved the most.

You knew this year, he had saved you, and you saved him. You both needed each other. More than you could have believed.

Finally the firework show began and Gabe pulled you closer to him, hugging you from behind and kissing your cheek.

You turned around and kissed him on the lips. Because why not kiss your hero now.

Gabe pulled you closer into the kiss and it felt like your whole world froze because of the moment you shared with him.

Your S U P E R H E R O