Corn maze

Will:
"I think I'm ready " will said as you both went inside the corn maze. Will was holding the directions and you were simply following.

Sense you both had to answer questions while in the maze you followed the directions to get to the questions in order.

"I found number one" you said waking towards a post with a question on it. "Correction I found number one " will said looking matter of factly. You rolled your eyes reading the question then writing the answer down.

"What's the answer?" Will asked, "letter B" you said walking in a different direction.

"Y/n" will called, you didn't hear him until he called again louder. "YEAH" you yelled over the stalks. "You're going the wrong way" he said
"No"
"Well okay" will said not moving but pretending that he was gonna leave you.

Finally you walked back to him, "I was about to leave you" will said walking with you, "no you weren't" you said laughing and kissing his cheek.

Cole:
"I'll finish all the questions first" Cole said sprinting away, "nuh uh" you giggle catching up with him.

Cole suddenly stopped and you ran into him causing you both to collapse in a giggly fit.

"Why... Did... You.. Stop.." You said in between laughter. "I.. Thought I saw... An... Animal" Cole said catching his breathe.

When you both could finally breathe and talk normally again. You playfully punched Cole, "ow!!" He yelled looking hurt. "Sorry " you said concerned "just kidding" Cole said kissing your lips and taking off again. "COLE PENDERY GET BACK HERE!" You said your face turning red.

Dana:
You and Dana ran around in the maze with no sense of direction. You both split up and planned to meet each other at a certain spot of the maze to compare answer to questions that you got.

You ran around, completely lost and a bit tired. Once you found the meeting spot you sat there for a good 15 minutes.

Dana should've been here by now you thought checking the time. Suddenly someone sprang out from behind you and grabbed your hips. You screamed struggling to get away.

The person started to laugh and let Go of you. You turned around to see none other than Dana vaughns.

"You butt! You scared me" you yelled
"It was... Worth it" Dana said laughing

David:
YoY and David walked hand in hand through the maze. Looking for all the questions then answering them as best you could.

"It's nice being in here with you y/n" David said looking over into your eyes.

Today was your first date and you were Super nervous. "Yeah" you said nervously.

David's smile fades a bit "what's wrong?" He asked. "Nothing just... A little nervous" you said slowly.

David smiled and pulled you close, "nothing to be nervous about. I don't bite"

"Yes you do" you said laughing, walking deeper into into the maze holding his hand.

Gabe:
"This is stupid" you yelled pulling your now muddy boot out of the dirt. You hopped around until you were able to put the boot back on.

Gabe had his arms crossed smiling, "don't smile" you scoffed, Gabe stuck his tongue out at you and suddenly there was a loud bang and it started raining.

"YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME" you yelled, Gabe took off his jacket and put it on your shoulder.

"Thanks" you said calming down, he didn't say anything and just kissed your forehead walking farther into the corn maze.