He gives you his sweatshirt

Cole:
It was a bit chilly out and Cole and I were having one of our quiet strolls.. We liked to take walks together as much as we could. At the moment We were in the woods and I was up high in one of the trees.. I could feel the wind blowing through my hair and giving me the chills. I'm guessing Cole saw me shivering because he climbed all the way up and wrapped his jacket around me. "T-thanks" I said
"Your welcome " he said wrapping his arms around me and pulling me closer to him. I listened to his heart beat as I gazed up at the sky.
David:
It was so windy that the wind almost blew you away a couple of times. Luckily David was there to catch you. You both ran into an ice cream store and it wasn't any warmer in there. You hugged yourself looking around at the ice cream. Suddenly David showed up behind you "are you cold?" He asked
"Yeah.. No big deal" you said shivering. You were surprised when David took of his jacket and put it on you, he then presumed to hug you from behind. "Thankyou David"
"Your welcome y/n"
Gabe:
You and Gabe were sitting out chatting in his porch. Your conversations usually start with something weird like the color of the sky or why the grass is green and then that usually escalates to serious personal things. Right now you guys were talking about bullying.
"Why do you get bullied your so.. Beautiful?"
"Well I .. Did you just call me beautiful?"
"Of course I did.. I wouldn't say it if it wasn't true" gabe said gazing into your eyes
You blushed and shivered. Gabe gave you his jacket unquestionably.
"Thankyou gabe"
" your welcome" he said grabbing your hand and squeezing. You squeezed back.
Will:
You and Will were chilling at his house watching a movie. It was freezing cold, but you didn't say anything because Will was snuggling next to you and he kept you warm. You shivered suddenly realizing exactly how cold it is.
"Are you cold?" Will asked you
"Maybe a little bit" you said holding him tighter
"I'll be right back" he said standing up, leaving you on the freezing couch.

30 minutes later Will came back with super soft blankets and hot coco with marshmallows. You reached up eagerly for the warm choclatey goodness. Will chuckles and handed you the cup.
"Thank you" you said gratefully
"Your welcome " Will said wrapping the blanket around you and continuing to watch the movie.

Dana:
You and dana ran into the woods exploring the under brush and rivers filled with spring water. 4 hours had went by and both of you were tired out, since you had stopped moving it seemed to get chillier and chillier the longer you sat. You shivered in the cold air, mist blowing through your mouth and nose.
"It's cold isn't it" Dana said
"DUHHH" you said because well obviously it was cold
Dana swiftly took of his jacket and wrapped it around your shoulders.
You smiled saying "thankyou"
"No problem" he said standing up and leading you both out if the cold and now dark woods.

(A/N okay okay I know Will didn't give you a sweat jacket but what the hey! He's Will!! Anyway I hope you loved this chapter and I.. Hopefully will be updating soon)