Imagine for Abby

< why hello best friend ;) I decided to do your imagine today because you've been begging me and yeah... So here's your imagine Prettyanpink >

You sat in your bedroom playing with your stuffed doll, whose name was Ari. Ari was your favorite doll in the whole world and you didn't know what you would do without her.

You were only 6 so you didn't think much of anything else besides playing with your doll, food and the color pink. But there's was someone else that meant so much to you and you loved him more than your doll.

That was your older brother Will, Will was always there for you, he wiped your tears when you were sad and he always made you happy.

Will said that today his best friend where coming over. "Dayna and Gwabe and Cwole are coming " you stated over and over again to your doll Ari.

That was when you heard the door bell rang and you knew that hey must have arrived. You jumped up holding Ari close to you and ran down the steps almost falling.

"Dayna and Gwabe and Cwole ARE HERE" you screamed at the top of your lungs.
"Shhhh don't scream" will said scaring you, you started tearing up and ran behind Cole hiding your face.

"Abby I'm sorry" Will said trying to reach to you, but you just held onto Coles leg. Cole picked you up and everyone walked into the house sitting on the living room couch.

Finally after a few minutes you crawled over to your big brother and hid your face into his chest. "I'm sorry baby girl" he said "it's okay" you muttered into his shirt slowly falling asleep.

< sorry it's sooooooo short, I suck at long imagines anyway!!!! I hope you liked it and you guys (who aren't Abby) should check out Prettyanpink stories! She is an amazing writer and I think you might enjoy some of her work so go and check her out ;) >