Summer Love (Cole)

*Cole's p.o.v*

A couple of days ago, I bought tickets for my best friend y/n and I. We were gonna see 5sos in concert and we were both super excited because the special day was only 3 days away.

I was at her house and we were both swinging on the swings.
"Just imagine!" She said gazing up at the sky "in 3 days we're gonna meet 5sauce"
There was a long pause
"In three days I'm going to see perfection"

I smiled looking up " don't you get to see perfection everyday?"

"Sure COLE sure" she said looking at me laughing, I smirked and shrugged
"It's true" I said

After awhile it got quiet and we decided to just lay in the grass and watch the clouds go by.
"Look it's a flying pig" y/n said pointing at a cloud, "that's not a pig" I laughed "it's a war horse" I said.
I looked over and saw her squinting at the cloud finally giving up and shrugging she said "if you say so"

"Look a dragon!" I said pointing at a different cloud, "no" she said pointing up, are fingers inches apart "that's a unicorn"
I looked at her and she held my gaze.
"You have such a girly imagination... You know that right?"
She giggled "thanks pendery"
"It's true"

Y/n smiled looking back up at me and suddenly I got lost in her eyes. The gaze seemed to last forever until I noticed I deeply I was in love with her.

She smiled and looked back up at the sky, I loved the way she observed things and committed it to memory.

I finally gazed back up at the sky and did something I never imagined myself doing. I moved my hand towards hers inch by inch.

When my hand touched hers I could tell she went stiff almost like she was holding her breath. Y/n took her hand in mine and squeezed, I squeezed back.

~~~~~~~~~~~
3 days later y/n and I went to the 5sos concert and I confessed my love for her. Turns out she felt the same.