Tutor

Will:
You sat at the table in the library waiting for your tutor by the name of Will jay. You weren't excited for your first tutor lesson, because you liked the thought of not getting help from anyone and the thought of having someone help you made you feel dumb.

You checked time and your tutor was already 5 minutes late. "You'd think I'd be the first one late" you scoffed

Just then someone walked into the library and waved at you smiling widely. This must be my tutor you thought and stood up shaking his hand.
"Hello my name is William but you can call me Will"
"I'm y/n. It's nice to meet you" you said sitting back down while Will say across from you.

"Let's get to know each other first before we start working" Will said
"Fine by me"
"I'll go first" Will said "my names will... But you already knew that... My hobbies are reading, Pokemon and writing"
"Well hello Will" you joked "my names y/n and my hobbies are y/h"
"That's cool!" Will smiled
"Thanks" you laughed

The rest of the day was pretty nice, definitely better than you had imagined it. You got to know Will a lot better and you both exchanged numbers even though you would always see him after class.

Cole:
<why does my phone always try to spell Cole as Coke?? HE IS NOT A SODA!! okay you may resume XD>

This was the second time you were meeting your tutor. He was a pretty cool guy when you first talked to him and you were already looking forward to seeing him again.

You walked out of your last period class and secretly made your way to the library, you didn't tell your friends about your tutor because you felt like it was embarrassing to need to have one.

There was Cole sitting at the table smirking, "you're late" he said
"Only by a few minutes" you laughed "plus the teacher wouldn't stop talking about her love life" you groaned

Cole laughed "do go on" he said
"So, her boyfriend Jeremy broke up with her last week and now he's talking to her again but he refuses to be in a relationship with her because of fluffy her white cat, and so she thinks he's gonna take her cat and chug it somewhere but she doesn't know"

Cole laughed "seems like serious business "
"Trust me it is" you laughed

Dana:
You say at the library table waiting for Dana this would be the third time you've met with him and he was always late as far as you knew.

The very first day he showed up 15 minutes late and you almost left before then, luckily he caught you in time.

You smiled at Dana, throwing your legs on the table and laughed "late again I see" you said
"Oh shut up I had a meeting" he smiled
"Not in a good mood I see" you frowned
"Sorry" he said with a cheesy grin
"Let's start the lesson, umm... What do you need help on" Dana asked

You took your feet off the table and shuffled through your book bag. Finally you pulled out your math book that  felt like it weighed a ton. You dropped the book on the table making a loud bang, scaring Dana and flipped through a series of pages until you found the page that was the cause of al your stress.

"Here we go!" You said "this lesson is getting on my nerves" you turned he book around so Dana could look at it.

While Dana studies the lesson you took out a pencil and paper. "Okay what you're gonna want to do is write out this equation" he said pointing to it so that you could write it out.

"Well I know how to do this problem it's just that I don't know how the author got to this solution" you groaned
"He divided then rounded" Dana said
"I don't get it" you complained
"Do you have a calculator?"
"Yes" you said pulling it out and placing it on the table.

"Divide their two numbers"Dana said pointing and you typed it onto the calculator.

"And it the answer passed its half way point or is it not?" Dana asked
"It's on the half way point" you said
"Round it up" he said
"So it's 60?" You asked
"Yes"
"Ooohhh thanks Dana, that really helps" you laughed
"No problem that's why I'm here"

David:
You were meeting David for the fourth time. He seemed like a pretty sweet guy, he's helped you with problems and explained them so they sounded so easy. That's one of the things you liked about him, but there was a problem. After the four days you started having feelings and that doesn't happen to you a lot especially not this quickly.

You walked into the hall way and met David outside of the library, he was smiling as usual and once you were close enough to the door, he opened it for you. "After you" he said smiling
"Thanks" you blushed

You both made your way to the table and sat in the spots that you usually did. "So do you have any problems with homework as of right now?" He asked
"No actually, things are getting better"
"Good!"
"I was gonna ask you something actually" You said
"And that is?"
"Well uhhh.... I was wondering if you would uhh.... Well you see..." You started
"Any day now" David teased
"I was wondering if you would like to hang out sometime out of school.... It's okay if you don't want to" you said, you could feel your cheeks getting red as David thought.

"Yeah I would like that" he said
"Okay let's go now" you said standing up and walking towards the library door
"Uh okay"

Gabe:
"I brought you candy to keep you motivated" Gabe said as you sat down on the opposite side

"Gimme gimme gimme" you said
"First lets work on literature" he said
"Uhhh again" you groaned
"That's what I'm here for" he smiled handing you a book and then a piece of paper that has questions on it. "Read chapter one then answer the questions, it shouldn't take Long" he said siting back.
"Fine" you said all you really cared about was the candy at this point.

It took you about 20 to 25 minutes to finish the first chapter and you began to answer the questions that you remember and searching in the book to find some other answers. "Done" you said slamming the book on the table, causing the librarian to shush You. "Sorrrryyyy" you whispered smiling awkwardly.

Gabe was holding in his laughter as he took the piece of paper and checked the answers. "Good" he said "I don't know if food is aloud in here so be as quiet as you can" he said handing you a handful of your Favourite candy.

"And this is why I love you" you said taking it