Christmas date

Will:
" do you want hot Cocoa ?" Will asked you as you sat in the couch in front of the T.V."

"Yes " you told him and he disappeared in to the kitchen. All of a sudden you here a clang and then laughter. You turn the corner into the kitchen and see a grinning Will Jay covered in Hot Cocoa powder.

"What were you trying to do?" You ask him

"I was gonna taste it to make sure i wasn't.. Umm.. Bad" Will completed his sentence

"Mhmm sure you were" you said laughing

Cole:
You and Cole decided to go on a Christmas Day walk. There was snow everywhere, it really did look like a winter wonderland. You looked to your right to see Cole in his beanie as usual, even though there wasn't a sun shining on his face, he looked more beautiful than anything around him.

"What are you staring at ?" Cole said catching your staring

"Nothing" you said feeling your cheeks reddening.

You saw Cole lift an eyebrow and smirk. Which made your blushing more noticeable.. Why did he have to be so cute!?
Cole wrapped his arms around you and pulled you into a kiss.

"I love you" he said

"I love you too"

David:
You were spending Your Christmas Day with your boyfriend, David's family. Since his family left to leave the both of you alone. You and David had the whole house to yourself.

You sat next to the fireplace, feeling the warm heat touch your face. David walked up to you and draped a blanket around you. Without saying a word, he stared at you, which only made things Awkward.

"What are you staring at?" You asked him

"The most beautiful girl in the world" he said looking into your eyes and making you melt instantly.

You looked down, smiling from ear to ear.

Dana:
You and Dana were playing out in the snow.

You rolled the SWAGGY snowman a head toward the rest if the body and Dana helped you lift up the huge ball of snow and place it onto the body.
"I need a carrot" you said, Dana handed you the vegetable and you put it in its rightful place. Dana then stuck on the arms and you added the buttons, and for the final touch you put the cheap SnapBack onto the snowman.
"DONE!!" You yelled.

Dana high-fived you and both of you took selfies with the snowman with silly captions like.
#swaggysnowman
#snowmanswag
How to build a snowman.... The right way.

Gabe:
You and Gabe sat on the couch watching one if your favorite Christmas movies. Suddenly Gabe turned off the T.V.
"Why did you do that?" You asked him
"I want to go outside" he said then he tossed you your hat, coat and gloves.
And stepped outside.

After you put on your winter clothes, you stepped out side and closed the door.

"Why are we out-" you where cut short when you saw Gabe on his knees.

"Gabe wha-"

"Your shoes are untied" he said tieing my shoe

"Okay"