↯(S)He's About To Lose It↯ (Part 3 of 4)

hai. first one to guess which The Weeknd song is at the end, and you'll get a dedication.

[Photo Of Cassie Ventura as Desiendra >>>]

[Play Song On Side >>>]

______________________

[Monologue #56]

You did what?! You're with who?! You better pray to God I don't get there and catch you. You're definitely going to want to fall; when I catch you, your ass is done--along with the bitch.

You better HOPE on your lucky stars I don't find you and her.

Is this what you wanted? A cheap slut with slutty lipstick and a nice body? You must not know about me. I ain't ever been the type.

I put that on everything--pray that you're not fucking that selfless ho.

________________________

{The Night Before, Granville Payne Avenue, New York, Friday December 5th, 10:07 pm}

(Desiendra's P.O.V.)

I laid in my new bed, thinking about this whole situation. I was definitely stuck in between a rock and a hard place; everything was getting too serious, and I wanted out.

As I had thought about my situation, Angela walked in, wearing a blue tank top and white pajama shorts. She sat on the edge of my bed.

Angela: What are you thinking about?

Dessie: Nothing.

Angela: Liar. Talk to me!

I sat up, bringing my knees to my chest.

Dessie: Promise you won't tell anyone?

Angela: Yeah. Now what?

Dessie: (whispers) I've been thinking about quitting Ice Gang.

Angela: Bitch, why?

Dessie: It's too much. I'm really starting to feel bad about some of the shit I put my cousin through.

Angela: Why? The bitch deserves it.

Dessie: But blood is thicker when it comes to shit like this.

Angela: Did she ever give a fuck to ask where you are all of these years? No.

Dessie: But--

Angela: What about her trying to get your dad arrested? And her living her stupid ass dreams without you? And having a sexy and rich boyfriend?

Something about the way Angela said it made me pissed at Jas'marieé all over again. Angela smirked at my facial expression.

Angela: What did I say that hit a nerve?

Dessie: Prince...

Angela: You like him, don't you?

Dessie: A lot. I think I fell in love in the pursuit of his heart. It sucks that he's not mine.

Angela: Imagine feeling like that during my high school years. I loved him, but he didn't even like me as a friend.

Dessie: Oh yeah...You like Prince too, right?

Angela: Past-tense. He's too much for me, and I'd bug out on him.

Dessie: What can I do with this feeling? I don't even know how to express if it's physical or emotional.

She shrugged. A silence between us brewed until her scheming face came into play.

Angela: Play the game.