Which one is it?

I walked in the kitchen to see Sam passed out on the table and Dean pouring himself a cup of coffee. I took Dean's when he finished pouring it and took a sip of it, smiling. We'd just finished a case at a boy's home Dean went to when he was a kid. Really informative, actually. Sonny told me a lot of embarrassing things.

Dean sighed and grabbed another cup for his coffee. I skipped over to the table Sam was asleep on, grabbing a bowl and slamming it down. Sam snapped awake, looking around as he was suddenly alert.

"You okay?" I asked.

He nodded brushing back his hair with his hands, immediately taming it. I was instantly jealous. "Yeah. How's Kevin? Did he find anything?"

"Jack," Dean said, sitting down next to me. "With about four days of no shut eye."

"What about Crowely? Think he's lying?"

"Oh, Crowley? Lie?" I said sarcastically.

"I do know one thing," Dean said. "When that junkie tries to get a hit of blood, we got leverage."

Sam yawned loudly, looking half asleep.

"Dude, seriously, you want a pillow?" I asked.

"No, I'm fine."

"You're sick."

"No, I'm not sick. I just feel like my battery can't recharge."

"Hey," Dean said as he answered his ringing phone. Dean put it on speaker. "Sheriff Jody Mills."

There was a hint of happiness in his voice, but I had no clue who she was. "Hey, Jody," Sam called.

"Hi, Sam," she responded. "I got a bit of an oddball for you guys."

"Shoot," Dean said.

"A small town I cover for outside of Sioux Falls, the only crime there is the occasional cow tipping. Last week- four people go missing."

"What makes you think this is our kind of weird?" Dean asked.

"I've got a witness who says he saw someone lift an S.U.V. to nab a girl last night."

The three of us looked at each other.

***

Three of us stepped out of the car, and I think that's what confused Jody the most. I smiled as Jody hugged Sam and Dean, then she looked at me. "Did one of you finally get the girl?" She squealed. "Look at you! You are gorgeous!" She hugged me tightly.

I looked at Dean, wide eyed.

"Oh, where are my manners?" She pulled away, sticking out her hand. "Jody Mills."

I took it. "Lexi Hammel."

She pulled me close, whispering. "Be honest, which one is it."

I smiled, looking at her. "Dean."

"I knew it!" She exclaimed, turning and hitting Dean's arm. "Finally!"

There was a few more minutes of an endless list of questions, but she finally led us over to the scene.

"So, the car was over there, ass over teakettle."

"This matches up with the other missing how?" Dean asked.

"Well, four abductions, strong evidence at each crime scene- literally."

"First vic was a pastor?" I asked.

"Yeah. Door of his study was punched in. And the next two, the engaged couple. Locked window was ripped open."

"Then our waitress with the topsy turvy ride," I sighed.