Demons For A Thousand

"This place reeks of sulfur," Sam said as we pulled up to the bus that was marked with yellow tape.

"Between the stink, freak thunderstorms, and every cow dead within three miles, I'll take demons for a thousand, Alex," Dean said.

A sergeant walked up, and I pulled out my fake badge. "Hi, Agents Stark, Smithe, and Banner, FBI. Just looking around."

"Why?" She asked. "This is a military case, not federal."

"That's not what our supervisor said," Sam told her.

"That so? Maybe I oughta have a chat with him."

"Sure thing," I said, then pulled out my phone, calling Kevin. "Hey, boss, we've got a little problem here," I said when Kevin answered.

"Boss?"

"Yeah, just need a little conformation that we're supposed to be here. How the word came from FBI headquarters in DC." I prayed he'd get the hint.

"Wait, what?"

"Yeah," I handed the phone to the sergeant, taking a step back.

"This is Sergeant Miranda Bates, who am I speaking to?" She rolled her eyes. "How old are you?... Listen, kid, I don't have to do anything, so unless you can give me one good reason why you've got your pretty boy agents poking around my crime scene then I'll have to- What?"

She paused, and I waited for her response as realization and shame showed on her face. "How did you find that?... Yes... Yes, sir."

She handed me the phone, nodded, and walked away. I put the phone to my ear. "What the hell did you just do?"

"All military computers are linked to the same network," he said. I nodded at Sam and he walked away.

"And?"

"I hacked it."

I smiled. "Hey, Kevin? Good job, man," I hung up, turning with Dean to follow Sam.

"Anything?" Dean asked.

"Yeah," Sam answered. "This guy was shot in the heart."

"Then what killed him?" I asked.

"He died maybe fifteen, twenty years ago. Everyone has a fatal wound, maybe two or three, but they're all old."

"So we're looking at meatsuits," I said, sighing.

"Probably possessed," Dean said. "And now those soldiers are."

The sergeant walked in, holding a tablet. "We pulled this off the security cameras. Figured you'd want to look at it."

I took it and watched, then noticed something. I zoomed in on the driver of the bus, and it was a particular bitchy redhead. We thanked her and left. "Abaddon? Seriously?" Dean said, clearly angry.

"I thought you guys fried that meatsuit!" I said, leaning against the passenger door of the car.

"We did," Sam said.

"Then how'd she get back?!" I was so frustrated. "And why's she playing G.I. Joe?"

"Why don't we ask her when we find her?"

"Oh, I will," Dean said. "Then I'll chop her friggin' head off. Again."

My phone rang, and I answered it. Kevin was talking very fast, and I was having a hard time keeping up. "Wait, Kevin, Kevin, slow down," I motioned them to get in the car with me, and Dean started it.

"She gave me these coordinates."

"Wait, who?"

"Abaddon!"